Scott Miller   01-05-2009, 02:37 PM
I picked up a copy of Blood Lite, an anthology of humorous horror edited by Kevin J. Anderson, over the weekend and I just finished "The Sound Of Blunder" written by FPW and J.A. Konrath. It is quite funny as well as being an impressive anatomy lesson. One question though, just how much libation was used in the creation of this story-I think you may have exceeded the recommended limit?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   01-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I picked up a copy of Blood Lite, an anthology of humorous horror edited by Kevin J. Anderson, over the weekend and I just finished "The Sound Of Blunder" written by FPW and J.A. Konrath. It is quite funny as well as being an impressive anatomy lesson. One question though, just how much libation was used in the creation of this story-I think you may have exceeded the recommended limit?
Konrath always brings out the worst in me (e.g., our Crimespree interview).

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I picked up a copy of Blood Lite, an anthology of humorous horror edited by Kevin J. Anderson, over the weekend and I just finished "The Sound Of Blunder" written by FPW and J.A. Konrath. It is quite funny as well as being an impressive anatomy lesson. One question though, just how much libation was used in the creation of this story-I think you may have exceeded the recommended limit?

"Humorous horror..." Tryin' to wrap me head around that ah-deer, Scott...Confusedquigglemouth:
wdg3rd   01-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:"Humorous horror..." Tryin' to wrap me head around that ah-deer, Scott...Confusedquigglemouth:

As perhaps in "Sean of the Dead" and the "Scary Movie" series (four so far).

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
fpw   01-05-2009, 11:05 PM
wdg3rd Wrote:As perhaps in "Sean of the Dead" and the "Scary Movie" series (four so far).

Or "Idle Hands" - early Jessica Alba and pretty funny (a slacker horror film)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
wdg3rd   01-06-2009, 01:39 AM
fpw Wrote:Or "Idle Hands" - early Jessica Alba and pretty funny (a slacker horror film)

I'm gonna have to track a copy of that one down. I've become a bit of a fan of Seth Green because of "Robot Chicken". And of course Jessica Alba is always worth looking at, especially as a brunette.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot