Pages (3):    1 2 3
Oxenberger   09-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Bones - Yes please wait until you receive AEOTS and WWW before reading Healer. It has been a while since my last post, and everyone on the board here was screaming/scratching/yelling (okay maybe just recommending) for me to read the LaNague Chronicles. Well to make a long story short I went out and bought the new editions. These books also come with a little intro/commentary from "The Man."

I completed the chronicles yesterday along with all of the short stories. These books are extremely enjoyable, fantastic! With so many artists on here, I'm surprised I haven't seen a drawing of Andy. Is there one out there?

Since I'm waiting for my copy of Bloodline I needed to start another book. I decided upon The Fifth Harmonic. Just like every FPW book I've read, I'm hooked after a few pages. I just love the adventure and the twists of an FPW book. Just when you feel confident you have something figured out, FPW drops an anvil on your head ("I should have had a V8!")

Happy Reading,
-Ox
Silverfish   09-14-2007, 12:43 PM
Oxenberger Wrote:...Just when you feel confident you have something figured out, FPW drops an anvil on your head ("I should have had a V8!")

I love those commercials!

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
RichE   10-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Personally I would love to see a post NIGHT WORLD series where reality has changed with only the core group noticing the diffrence. It could open up the idea that the third power has taken charge and Jack and the others (even little Vicks) has a role to play. Even with Rasalom ousted I'm sure he had other allies or enemies who kept a low profile and would love to fill the gap.
t4terrific   01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
fpw Wrote:Simple Solution: Read AEOTS, WWW, then HEALER.

That list is a chronology that looks confusing because of the sections from Healer spread throughout. Healer covers 1200 years, so that's why it's broken up. I did that for you in The LaNague Chronicles, but you can do it yourself by hopping around in the 3 infrapress editions.

Did the Infrapress editions come in hard cover? I can only find trade soft cover copies.
fpw   01-07-2009, 01:06 PM
t4terrific Wrote:Did the Infrapress editions come in hard cover? I can only find trade soft cover copies.

Only tpb.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   01-07-2009, 01:29 PM
fpw Wrote:Only tpb.

Thanks. I'll get the set from Amazon soon.
Pages (3):    1 2 3