Pages (2): 1 2   
Puke   12-13-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm likely beating a dead horse with this, but here goes anyway.

I'm a new fan of FPW, whom I met at the 2008 New Hampshire Liberty Forum. So I'm catching up on his fine body of work.

My problem is that I recently purchased an Amazon Kindle e-reader. [geek]
There are only a couple of the Jack novels available though. I know it's the publisher's realm to do such things but it's ridiculous to not have an entire series available in the same format.

And how hard is it to convert the novel to digital? I suspect it's already in a digital format somewhere. This is 2008 after all. And once it's converted and formatted it's pure profit! There are no books to print! Why would a business not jump on this?!

I'm a new fan who would like to read the whole series. Please tug the publisher's ear for me. Smile
Thank you.
Marc   12-13-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the board!

I'd recommend contacting the publisher and requesting the books be made available digitally. If they hear from consumers directly they might be more willing to make the series available.
fpw   12-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Every title has this little box somewhere under it. If enough of you click it, a book will be Kindlized. My publisher has no problem with Kindle -- many of the Jack books are already available.

Please tell the publisher:
I’d like to read this book on Kindle

Don’t have a Kindle? Get yours here.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Puke   12-15-2008, 06:16 PM
I have been clicking on the "Ask the publisher..." link on the Amazon webpage for each book.

I hope it works then.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Puke Wrote:I have been clicking on the "Ask the publisher..." link on the Amazon webpage for each book.

I hope it works then.

Electronic books are an invention of Satan, just like lite "beer", nicotine-free smokes, and coffee without caffeine. See, the Master of Evil cannot create anything--he can only mock and parody God's creations. Like e-books.

I have been selling wonderful, helpful, entertaining, enlightening books since I was 12 years old. If my profession is taken from me, I will have to go back to selling drugs to children.

Does anyone want that?
Legion   12-15-2008, 07:04 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Electronic books are an invention of Satan, just like lite "beer", nicotine-free smokes, and coffee without caffeine. See, the Master of Evil cannot create anything--he can only mock and parody God's creations. Like e-books.

I have been selling wonderful, helpful, entertaining, enlightening books since I was 12 years old. If my profession is taken from me, I will have to go back to selling drugs to children.

Does anyone want that?

Mike, you STILL sell drugs to children. Isn't that why they booted you out of working in the kids section?

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Legion Wrote:Mike, you STILL sell drugs to children. Isn't that why they booted you out of working in the kids section?

No, Steve, that's an evil rumor. I have not sold drugs to children in 33 years. Give 'em away, that's another story...:hand:
Legion   12-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:No, Steve, that's an evil rumor. I have not sold drugs to children in 33 years. Give 'em away, that's another story...:hand:

Oh... thats right! It wasn't the drug thing. It was that your real last name isn't Lindner. What was it again... Jackson?:hand::hand:

Bluesman Mike Lindner   12-15-2008, 07:47 PM
legion Wrote:oh... Thats right! It wasn't the drug thing. It was that your real last name isn't lindner. What was it again... Jackson?:hand::hand:

his name is legion, like yourself, steven--dr. Roma
Legion   12-15-2008, 07:51 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:his name is legion, like yourself, steven--dr. Roma

lol:p

Pages (2): 1 2