fpw   12-14-2008, 02:36 PM
Today's the last day Rita can guarantee Christmas delivery of Thingy. We burned through a lot of copies but she still has some left, so if you want to take your chances...see the WELCOME page.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   12-14-2008, 03:34 PM
I still have my copy from last year. A new tradition started with Kayden...neat!

EWMAN
Scott Miller   12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I still have my copy from last year. A new tradition started with Kayden...neat!

I just did my sort-of tradition of reading it to my children's class(coming off a 2 year hiatus) as I read it to my daughter's 2nd grade class this morning and it was once again was a smash. I had planned on reading it in two segments, finishing it tomorrow, but they would have none of that. They demanded I finish today. They love Thingy as a chandelier. Her teacher was also quite impressed-thought it was one of the best Christmas tales she's ever heard.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels