Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   12-12-2008, 12:01 AM
http://www.fpaulwilsonproject.com/2008/1...sons-best/

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Ken Valentine   12-12-2008, 01:24 AM
fpw Wrote:http://www.fpaulwilsonproject.com/2008/1...sons-best/
The writer should have proof-read his review a little better, (it should be the daughter of the presidents doctor, not the daughter of the presidents daughter) but other than that, the review is right on the money.

Whenever I pick the book up to reread it, I can't put it down again either. And I've read it many times.

Ken V.
Weatherford   12-12-2008, 11:19 AM
[COLOR="Blue"]Does he know about this site?

I think Deep... has always been the most frightening of the FPW books I've read - too close to reality! I don't seem to have my copy here in Ireland to re-read it, however Sad[/COLOR]
Aahz   12-12-2008, 12:37 PM
fpw Wrote:Great DEEP AS THE MARROW review

Wow! Thanks Paul! It's truly a great book and I'm glad I could do it justice Smile
webby   12-12-2008, 02:23 PM
fpw Wrote:http://www.fpaulwilsonproject.com/2008/1...sons-best/

:thumbsup:

In a truly free country, DATM and EOTS would be on the reading list for every high school student. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
t4terrific   12-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Aahz Wrote:Wow! Thanks Paul! It's truly a great book and I'm glad I could do it justice Smile

You needed to mention The Appletons. Wink

I used "appleton" as my favorite "dummy insult" for a while. I liked the blank stares it garnered.

I'm now using "numb skull" to let people know I think they are being a big dork.

I am about due for a new favorite "dummy insult".:hand:
Silverfish   12-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Seems an ok site.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
wdg3rd   12-13-2008, 02:36 PM
About the only one of Paul's novels I have a copy of but haven't read. Set it aside for later and it got buried. I'll have to rummage around and dig it up. Yes, I know I should have my books organized, but with every available square foot of vertical wall (in this house walls are not all vertical) covered with shelves, I only have room for about half of the books and that's with the paperbacks in two rows per shelf. The rest are in piles and (uncatalogued) boxes. The piles get rearranged by the cats now and then.

La Esposa won't let me block the windows. I could increase shelving by an easy 50% without natural light.

Ward Griffiths

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest". -- Denis Diderot
Patrice   04-14-2010, 11:24 AM
So did i, but i digged it out and i´m now looking forward to the end..
as usual a pageturner!
Karithna   04-16-2010, 02:23 PM
It was a good novel. Seeing as how California is voting for marijuana legalization this november, It makes for an interesting point of view.

Unfortunately when I logged onto the fpaulwilsonproject, my virus protection popped up as trojan horse averted..

who's site is this?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
Pages (2): 1 2