vikingfan   08-25-2004, 12:49 PM
As stated in the little blurbs in the RPJ books.

Well if he is I'd love to see a RPJ novel written in colaboration with Stephen King. The novel could have a connection to the Dark Tower story somehow. I'd love it!! Big Grin

What do you all think.

Go Vikings!! Cool

Yes, I hate the Green Bay Packers! :mad:

Read a book today! Wink

Be like Mike! Ah hell forget that. Be like Me! Big Grin
jimbow8   08-25-2004, 12:55 PM
vikingfan Wrote:As stated in the little blurbs in the RPJ books.

Well if he is I'd love to see a RPJ novel written in colaboration with Stephen King. The novel could have a connection to the Dark Tower story somehow. I'd love it!! Big Grin

What do you all think.
I think a collaboration would be fun.

Stephen King (or a person who claimed to be him) used to post to the old message board occasionally.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Hajek   08-25-2004, 04:04 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I think a collaboration would be fun.

Stephen King (or a person who claimed to be him) used to post to the old message board occasionally.

Is that like the guy who posts on this board who claims to be the real "fpw"?

I think opening up the post-Nightworld environment to other big name authors could be interesting, but Jack should remain solely with Paul. Period.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
thisisatest   08-25-2004, 04:09 PM
I think opening up the post-Nightworld environment to other big name authors could be interesting....

Steve D
I agree. This would be an interesting short story collection once Paul sets the perimeters of what's allowable plotwise. Professional writers only, of course.
Sam   08-25-2004, 06:09 PM
So, RJ and Roland the Gunslinger walk into a bar.......

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Biggles   08-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Sam Wrote:So, RJ and Roland the Gunslinger walk into a bar.......

..and they see John Kerry, and say: "Hey, John, why the long face....."

Sorry couldn't resist. Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
vikingfan   08-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I think opening up the post-Nightworld environment to other big name authors could be interesting, but Jack should remain solely with Paul. Period.

I agree 100%. Jack should remain solely with Paul. I was thinking that Stephen King would bring in the Dark Tower material and keep that part truthful to his novels and storyline and FPW would keep his side of the story true as well. I think it could be done since the battle between dark and light, that threads in & out of Jacks world as well as the Dark Tower world, actually takes place in other universes/dimensions then just Jacks or Rolands. Somehow a part of the battle or player in Rolands world leaks into Jacks world for a good rousing novel.

And just think of all the new readers that may be turned onto FPW because of it.

Go Vikings!! Cool

Yes, I hate the Green Bay Packers! :mad:

Read a book today! Wink

Be like Mike! Ah hell forget that. Be like Me! Big Grin
nonsun blob a   08-25-2004, 11:10 PM
i can't imagine anything related to the adversary cycle/jack being touched by someone else in a major way, and i don't want to.