Pages (2):    1 2
Aprilis   11-12-2008, 12:23 AM
ImDeranged Wrote:Happy late birthday. BTW w/ your birth being so close to R's have you had your oDNA checked. We do have a doctor here. Do you ever get uncontrollable urges to do bad things? :eek: Just asking WinkBig GrinCool

Only when I come here ....

The other day I had the urge to paint my hallway to look like the keep and/or the basement in [SPOILER]The Haunted Air[/SPOILER]

I also get the urge to not mark spoilers as spoilers

and

I quite often get the urge to stir up trouble with the Bluesman Smile

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Legion   11-12-2008, 12:24 AM
ImDeranged Wrote:[SPOILER] Opening page of Reborn says Sunday Feb. 11 1968. It starts w/ Mr. Veilleur uneasy. He finds a cross/sword hilt pulsing and glowing... then disintegrates. Same day an airplane crashes....

Also in Harbingers. Gauntlet version pg. 113 Jack is told that "the Oculi and the Twins themselves - sensed a brief explosion of Otherness activity somewhere on Long Island. The date was recorded: Februarry eleventh, nineteen-sixty-eight." (Gauntlet's mis-spelling :nonodSmile

While it is possible he was conceived on Jan 6 as that was Jim's birthday and that it took a month for the essence of R to gestate before he was "aware" enough to due damage. It's unlikely since Carol didn't know she was pregnant yet...and over a month.... And yes it's also possible that R was conceived late Jan or early Feb.

So my deduction is that the essence didn't need a gestation period or if it did it was a very short one. It knew right away. Blast of otherness activity started immediately after conception (Feb 11, 1968) . lasted all spring and summer... and most likely was born Nov 5,1968 on the day Richard Milhouse Nixon was elected president. When true evil was again released on the world. [/SPOILER] Wink

Wow... I am amazed at your attention to detail. Bravo, mate, bravo.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Libby   11-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Aprilis Wrote:Only when I come here ....

The other day I had the urge to paint my hallway to look like the keep and/or the basement in [spoiler]The Haunted Air[/spoiler]

and

Rofl.:p

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Aprilis Wrote:Only when I come here ....

The other day I had the urge to paint my hallway to look like the keep and/or the basement in [SPOILER]The Haunted Air[/SPOILER]

and

You're not alone in that, Aprilis. I suppose my sweet nature attracts abuse and attack as vultures circle carrion. (Wait a minute here...dat wasn't phrased right at all...:nono::pBig Grin.)
Silverfish   11-13-2008, 10:10 PM
Crisscross, Thursday, ch 17:

Blascoe "I was ready to give it up and go join someone else's gig when - I don't know, late in the winter of '68, maybe February, maybe March. . . all I remember is it was cold in Frisco when I had this dream about some guy from someplace called Hokano talking about - "

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (2):    1 2