RepairmanJack.com Forums
Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir (/thread-3152.html)

Pages: 1 2

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - ImDeranged - 11-10-2008

I don't know his exact birthday but he was conceived Feb 11, 1968. Add 9 months and then 40 years and that's today. Just thought I'd cover my ass with a happy birthday wish. Probably won't do any good, I'm expecting a mid life crisis brewing inside him.

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - Libby - 11-10-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:I don't know his exact birthday but he was conceived Feb 11, 1968. Add 9 months and then 40 years and that's today. Just thought I'd cover my ass with a happy birthday wish. Probably won't do any good, I'm expecting a mid life crisis brewing inside him.
:birthday: Please don't take over the world.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - fpw - 11-10-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:I don't know his exact birthday but he was conceived Feb 11, 1968. Add 9 months and then 40 years and that's today. Just thought I'd cover my ass with a happy birthday wish. Probably won't do any good, I'm expecting a mid life crisis brewing inside him.

[SIZE="3"]Curious as to how you deduced Feb. 11. [/SIZE]

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 11-11-2008

imderanged Wrote:i don't know his exact birthday but he was conceived feb 11, 1968. Add 9 months and then 40 years and that's today. Just thought i'd cover my ass with a happy birthday wish. Probably won't do any good, i'm expecting a mid life crisis brewing inside him.

how can an eternal be measured by time? Still, your fawning pleases me. When i darken the sky--so very soon!--i will see to it that my pets make your end a quick one--dr. Roma

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - ImDeranged - 11-11-2008

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Curious as to how you deduced Feb. 11. [/SIZE]

[SPOILER] Opening page of Reborn says Sunday Feb. 11 1968. It starts w/ Mr. Veilleur uneasy. He finds a cross/sword hilt pulsing and glowing... then disintegrates. Same day an airplane crashes....

Also in Harbingers. Gauntlet version pg. 113 Jack is told that "the Oculi and the Twins themselves - sensed a brief explosion of Otherness activity somewhere on Long Island. The date was recorded: Februarry eleventh, nineteen-sixty-eight." (Gauntlet's mis-spelling :nonodSmile

While it is possible he was conceived on Jan 6 as that was Jim's birthday and that it took a month for the essence of R to gestate before he was "aware" enough to due damage. It's unlikely since Carol didn't know she was pregnant yet...and over a month.... And yes it's also possible that R was conceived late Jan or early Feb.

So my deduction is that the essence didn't need a gestation period or if it did it was a very short one. It knew right away. Blast of otherness activity started immediately after conception (Feb 11, 1968) . lasted all spring and summer... and most likely was born Nov 5,1968 on the day Richard Milhouse Nixon was elected president. When true evil was again released on the world. [/SPOILER] Wink

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - webby - 11-11-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:[SPOILER] Opening page of Reborn says Sunday Feb. 11 1968. It starts w/ Mr. Veilleur uneasy. He finds a cross/sword hilt pulsing and glowing... then disintegrates. Same day an airplane crashes....

Also in Harbingers. Gauntlet version pg. 113 Jack is told that "the Oculi and the Twins themselves - sensed a brief explosion of Otherness activity somewhere on Long Island. The date was recorded: Februarry eleventh, nineteen-sixty-eight." (Gauntlet's mis-spelling :nonodSmile

While it is possible he was conceived on Jan 6 as that was Jim's birthday and that it took a month for the essence of R to gestate before he was "aware" enough to due damage. It's unlikely since Carol didn't know she was pregnant yet...and over a month.... And yes it's also possible that R was conceived late Jan or early Feb.

So my deduction is that the essence didn't need a gestation period or if it did it was a very short one. It knew right away. Blast of otherness activity started immediately after conception (Feb 11, 1968) . lasted all spring and summer... and most likely was born Nov 5,1968 on the day Richard Milhouse Nixon was elected president. When true evil was again released on the world. [/SPOILER] Wink

[Image: Misc_oh_oh.gif]

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 11-11-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:[SPOILER] Opening page of Reborn says Sunday Feb. 11 1968. It starts w/ Mr. Veilleur uneasy. He finds a cross/sword hilt pulsing and glowing... then disintegrates. Same day an airplane crashes....

Jeff, you're saying Nixon was a force of "true evil?" The slavemasters of the Soviet Empire were truly evil. Mao was a monster needing a new classification of evil.

Nixon, to my understanding, didn't come =close.=

How do you figure?

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - Aprilis - 11-11-2008

That is so funny because I was born on Nov 4th, 1968 and my dad tells me all of the time that I was so lucky not to have been born on tuesday - election day- Nov 5th - instead because then I would have been evil because nixon was elected.
Confusedmilewinkgrin:

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - webby - 11-11-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:Big Grin Sorry if I hurt your brain. Sometimes the puzzle pieces are there and they fall into place for me Idea Other times my brain just goes off track and into strange territories. I still need to read the medical thrillers but I have puzzle pieces connecting everything I've read so far. It makes a very interesting (and layered) picture.

I completely agree. And actually, I'm pretty impressed with your deduction. Smile

Happy 40th B-Day "R"...uh Sal...Mr. Roma sir - LolaRennt - 11-11-2008

ImDeranged Wrote:Happy late birthday. BTW w/ your birth being so close to R's have you had your oDNA checked. We do have a doctor here. Do you ever get uncontrollable urges to do bad things? :eek: Just asking WinkBig GrinCool

Who doesn't get those urges??