Pages (2):    1 2
Blake   09-25-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm all for a prequel trilogy. Bring on Jar Jar. (You just know he had something to do with the rise of the Otherness.)

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Marc   09-25-2008, 05:17 PM
More LaNague please.
Legion   09-25-2008, 05:33 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Okay, maybe a little.

Maybe a big-theme thriller

Maybe books about Jack's early years in NYC.

Maybe a spin-off YA series.

Maybe a big fat fantasy trilogy from the First Age, chronicling from "Demonsong" to the Great Cataclysm. (Yes, finally, a Keep prequel.)

Maybe all of the above. (I should live so long.)[/SIZE]

i know its unlikely as hell, but what about an RJ post night world book. I can only imagine the chaos of rebuilding the world and all of the trouble for jackie boy to get into.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Ken Valentine   09-26-2008, 02:23 AM
Legion Wrote:i know its unlikely as hell, but what about an RJ post night world book. I can only imagine the chaos of rebuilding the world and all of the trouble for jackie boy to get into.
FPW has said on a number of occasions that there will be no post-Nightworld book or books.
Kenji   09-26-2008, 09:49 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Okay, maybe a little.

Maybe a big-theme thriller[/SIZE]

Yes! I want to read more medical thriller.

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Maybe books about Jack's early years in NYC.[/SIZE]

The story about Loretta and Jack?

Hey, y'all! This man just saved our lives. You wanna pay him back, you say you never seen him. He don't exist.

Interlude at Duane's was pretty good. I liked this line. I want to read their stories.

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Maybe a big fat fantasy trilogy from the First Age, chronicling from "Demonsong" to the Great Cataclysm. (Yes, finally, a Keep prequel.)[/SIZE]

I can't wait for "The KeepTonguerequel". Please, Paul. Pleeeeeease! :adore:

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Maybe all of the above. (I should live so long.)[/SIZE]

Live long and prosper. Confusedmilewinkgrin:
mkmfpwfan   09-28-2008, 10:35 PM
How about a sequel to Midnight Mass....I am not even into vampire stories that much, but I loved all the human touches throughout the entire book. I would love to see more!! Or how about that Ebook promise lol :-) for Peabody Ozymandias Traveling Circus ;-) Keri
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-28-2008, 10:54 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]No.[/SIZE]

What I would dig so well--Abe's story. Julio's story. How they met Jack. And how they became the guys they are.
fpw   09-29-2008, 09:59 AM
mkmfpwfan Wrote:Or how about that Ebook promise lol :-) for Peabody Ozymandias Traveling Circus ;-) Keri
[SIZE="3"]
Yike. Thanks for the reminder.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
FrontRowJoe   09-29-2008, 08:03 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Maybe a big fat fantasy trilogy from the First Age, chronicling from "Demonsong" to the Great Cataclysm. (Yes, finally, a Keep prequel.)[/SIZE]
Very cool. I've even got a title for you: Keep II: Even Keepier. Big Grin
cobalt   09-29-2008, 09:34 PM
It doesn't matter what The Man writes, I'll line up for my copy. But a prequel to The Keep would be really, really neat. Big Grin

EWMAN
Pages (2):    1 2