Pages (2):    1 2
KRW   09-07-2008, 09:22 PM
AsMoral Wrote:FACADE! LMAO...I loved this movie, I almost forgot about it. It was an incredibly funny movie.

Fabulous.
Tony H   09-07-2008, 09:30 PM
KRW Wrote:Fabulous.

oh no...I hope you have vagina within hands reach. I have used that word way too much lately...

what's another word for hand?

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
KRW   09-07-2008, 09:58 PM
[quote=AsMoral]oh no...I hope you have vagina within hands reach. QUOTE]

I planned ahead.Wink
jimbow8   09-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Libby Wrote:It is really funny.Big Grin It's all about the lies politicians tell...Big Grin

You should watch Bulworth ...... or maybe not! Maybe with parental supervision since it's Rated R. Big Grin

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Libby   09-15-2008, 09:15 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:You should watch Bulworth ...... or maybe not! Maybe with parental supervision since it's Rated R. Big Grin

So? So is Ruthless people, and Blazing Saddles. Is Bulworth an older movie, or is it still in theaters?

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Schwinn160   09-16-2008, 12:08 PM
My Fellow Americans is a funny show, and it pokes fun at our elected officials (which is almost always a good thing).

Space Cowboys is great, too, because I like to see a lot of stars sharing the "stage" together. (Clint Eastwood, James Garner, Donald Sutherland, Tommy Lee Jones, etc.)

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
jimbow8   09-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Libby Wrote:So? So is Ruthless people, and Blazing Saddles. Is Bulworth an older movie, or is it still in theaters?

1998, with Warren Beatty, Halle Berry

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Libby   09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:1998, with Warren Beatty, Halle Berry

Thanks. I will see what I can do.Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Pages (2):    1 2