Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9   
Dave F   08-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Debbie welcome to the board.

The only nice thing I have seen FPW write about the keep movie is that it brought him some new readers (mostly trying to understand what the hell was happening in the movie!)

Both my kids have read SH (12 & 14). My daughter (12) has since read The Tomb and is now reading Legacies.

Cheers

Dave

The artist formally known as Britfan
WGB   08-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Welcome to the board Debby!
Libby   08-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Spacedraptor Wrote:I couldn't see anywhere for new members to your site to say hi, so i hope nobody minds me creating this little thread.

I'm a new member myself been reading FPW books for as long as i can remember. My first being "The Keep", closely followed by "Foundation" i find it genuinely very difficult to find Mr Wilson's book as they are not in print in England but making it all the sweeter when i do find one to read.

I'm 39 years old so i'm about the same age as Repairman Jack himself also my youngest son is called Jack so you could call me a fan, hope everybody comes to say hi :-))Big Grin

Cheers
Bernard

HI! Welcome to the board.

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Libby   08-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Debby Wrote:Hi there. I am another new member. Thanks for giving me a place to start off in. I'm 40 and got started with the Keep movie (yes I know it is nothing great but I found a copy on DVD and plan to watch it this weekned). I don't know how old your son is but get him a copy of Secret Histories (my 11 year old loved it). I figure start them off young.

Welcome, Debby!!! Maybe they will join before long...Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Lysistrata   08-22-2008, 01:32 PM
Debby Wrote:Hi there. I am another new member. Thanks for giving me a place to start off in. I'm 40 and got started with the Keep movie (yes I know it is nothing great but I found a copy on DVD and plan to watch it this weekned). I don't know how old your son is but get him a copy of Secret Histories (my 11 year old loved it). I figure start them off young.

Welcome Debby!

[Image: y_hi_3.gif]

Trying to be nice
webby   08-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Welcome, Bernard and Debby!
[Image: welcome-1.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Legion   08-23-2008, 01:46 PM
Spacedraptor Wrote:I couldn't see anywhere for new members to your site to say hi, so i hope nobody minds me creating this little thread.

I'm a new member myself been reading FPW books for as long as i can remember. My first being "The Keep", closely followed by "Foundation" i find it genuinely very difficult to find Mr Wilson's book as they are not in print in England but making it all the sweeter when i do find one to read.

I'm 39 years old so i'm about the same age as Repairman Jack himself also my youngest son is called Jack so you could call me a fan, hope everybody comes to say hi :-))Big Grin

Cheers
Bernard

Welcome! And good for you naming your kid Jack! I wanted to name my son Ash after Army of Darkness but I had to hear about it from every member of my girls family.

Welcome aboard!

- Steve

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
cobalt   08-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Welcome Debby.

EWMAN
FrontRowJoe   08-25-2008, 04:53 PM
Longtime lurker, new member from Austin, TX. Got started with FPW when my mother-in-law gave me her first-editions of "The Keep" and "The Tomb", and I've been hooked ever since. I just recently came across an old copy of "The Tery" and will be starting that after I finish "By The Sword" later today.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-25-2008, 05:11 PM

Hi, Debby! Please feel very welcome with our gang. And we always have good talk and good fun here!
Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9