Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9   
WGB   09-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the board Dede!
Libby   09-05-2008, 06:06 PM
dede in atlanta Wrote:my blind bookseller recommended the keep and makes sure all of the other works are stocked. Yes, he's legally blind. He sure knows his books!

welcome!!Smile

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Kenji   09-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Dede in Atlanta Wrote:My blind bookseller recommended The Keep and makes sure all of the other works are stocked. Yes, he's legally blind. He sure knows his books!

Welcome to the board, Dede! Smile
Tall Tyrion   09-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I was looking around for a place to introduce myself. Smile

I've been an FPW fan for a long time. Cool to find out he has a message board! I first read The Keep and then The Tomb, then Reborn. Fantastic stuff! Most recently, I read The Select and Legacies. I'm still having trouble sorting out all of the timelines and intricacies of the website and the books, but I'm working on it. LOL

James Newman's novel The Wicked, first mass market printing available now!
http://shocktotem.com/
Ken Valentine   09-10-2008, 03:21 AM
Tall Tyrion Wrote:I was looking around for a place to introduce myself. Smile

I've been an FPW fan for a long time. Cool to find out he has a message board! I first read The Keep and then The Tomb, then Reborn. Fantastic stuff! Most recently, I read The Select and Legacies. I'm still having trouble sorting out all of the timelines and intricacies of the website and the books, but I'm working on it. LOL
Actual publishing order was:
THE KEEP
THE TOMB
THE TOUCH
REBORN
REPRISAL
NIGHTWORLD

Chronologically, they are:
THE KEEP
REBORN

THE TOMB and THE TOUCH both take place within the timeline of REPRISAL, and NIGHTWORLD is the final installment.

The Repairman Jack series all occur at the same time as REPRISAL.

There are little connections between the RJ books and THE TOUCH and REPRISAL. Read THE TOUCH before you read ALL THE RAGE, and you'll see what I mean. There's another major connection between BLOODLINE and THE TOUCH.

Happy reading, and welcome to the board.

Ken V.
Libby   09-10-2008, 08:06 PM
Tall Tyrion Wrote:I was looking around for a place to introduce myself. Smile

HI! Welcome to the board!:hello:

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
cobalt   09-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Welcome aboard Tall Tyrion.

EWMAN
Tall Tyrion   09-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Cool

James Newman's novel The Wicked, first mass market printing available now!
http://shocktotem.com/
WGB   09-11-2008, 07:52 AM
Welcome to the board Tall Tyrion!
Kenji   09-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Tall Tyrion Wrote:Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Cool

Welcome to the board, Tall Tyrion! Enjoy! Smile
Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9