Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-18-2008, 10:02 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:No, I just think they enjoyed the phone calls to ask..WTF did you write? Big Grin

Wal, ah'm thankin' Mid-EE-vil tahms naow. No phones, raght? Heliographs?
Ken Valentine   08-18-2008, 10:05 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:No, I just think they enjoyed the phone calls to ask..WTF did you write? Big Grin
Well, that's certainly a good way to ensure double-checking a prescription. Idea

Ken V.
lexator222   08-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Hey, Gang, THANKS!!!! If FPW himself says that this is his signature, then my copy of "By the Sword" is well worth the price I paid. I just watched "Notting Hill" the other night, and I had to laugh out loud at the scene in the bookstore where all the books by a certain author were autographed, and the owner of the store said "Yes, if you can find an UNSIGNED one, it's worth an absolute fortune!!!" (Now, I have to go out and find all of the RJ novels in hardcover without autographs, hehehehehe).
I remember once going to a film convention here in LA, and a certain actress was selling autographed posters. She was sitting at a table, signing autographs, and I paid the fee for the poster, but asked her if she would just sign a script from a movie she had done instead. She replied there would be an additional fee involved for her to autograph the script, so I declined. When I grabbed the unsigned poster, she looked as if I had slapped her, as I did not want the poster signed! What nerve some fans have, huh? :xd:
Ken Valentine   08-19-2008, 01:38 AM
lexator222 Wrote:Hey, Gang, THANKS!!!! If FPW himself says that this is his signature, then my copy of "By the Sword" is well worth the price I paid. I just watched "Notting Hill" the other night, and I had to laugh out loud at the scene in the bookstore where all the books by a certain author were autographed, and the owner of the store said "Yes, if you can find an UNSIGNED one, it's worth an absolute fortune!!!" (Now, I have to go out and find all of the RJ novels in hardcover without autographs, hehehehehe).
There are plenty of hard cover books without signatures. It's the limited editions that are all signed.

Ken V.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4