Scott Miller   08-17-2008, 02:36 PM
I posted this in the What Are You Reading Thread but I think Dark Dreamers: Facing The Masters Of Fear deserves its own thread to reach a wider audience. It is a coffe table book by Beth Gwinn and Stanley Wiater. Beth photgraphed many writers, artists and filmmakers who dabble in 'The Dark Fantastic' and Wiater gathered the thoughts. I include it here because FPW is one the subjects-it is a cool picture of him and I'm wondering where it was taken and what exactly he is kneeling in front of.

It was interesting to find the common themes of exploring darkness that exists within each of us in order to better see the light that surrounds us and that horror people, by and large, are some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. All in all, a very intersting book.
This post was last modified: 08-17-2008, 02:40 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I posted this in the What Are You Reading Thread but I think Dark Dreamers: Facing The Masters Of Fear deserves its own thread to reach a wider audience. It is a coffe table book by Beth Gwinn and Stanley Wiater. Beth photgraphed many writers, artists and filmmakers who dabble in 'The Dark Fantastic' and Wiater gathered the thoughts. I include it here because FPW is one the subjects-it is a cool picture of him and I'm wondering where it was taken and what exactly he is kneeling in front of.

It was interesting to find the common themes of exploring darkness that exists within each of us in order to better see the light that surrounds us and that horror people, by and large, are some of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. All in all, a very intersting book.

Sounds cool, Scott. I'll shortlist that book for my store. Thanks for the tip!