Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
XiaoYu   08-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Is that your name in Chinese characters/Kanji, FPW?

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
KRW   08-17-2008, 11:35 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Here is Lisa the Queens autographed copy of Black Wind. Does the signature look like this?
[Image: fpwsign2.jpg]

That's what mine look like also. I also made sure that the man that signed my books looked like his pics. Making me reasonbly sure he's FPW.
Kenji   08-18-2008, 10:34 AM
AsMoral Wrote:Here is Lisa the Queens autographed copy of Black Wind. Does the signature look like this?
[Image: fpwsign2.jpg]

That's pretty neat, but Paul usually use blue pen. :yesnod:
lexator222   08-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Hello, Gang. Gee, I really don't know, it just doesn't look right to me, but maybe the man himself can tell:

[Image: fpwsignaturepp5.th.jpg]
This post was last modified: 08-18-2008, 05:46 PM by lexator222.
lexator222   08-18-2008, 05:45 PM
I took the signature that was offered here, and laid it over the one that I got. Mine is in blue (blue ink, like someone said that FPW always signs his autographs in blue ink) and the original is in red. To my "untrained" eye, there seems to be a HELL of a difference. I have heard that the FBI needs 8 points of similarity to judge a comparison like this.

[Image: comparisonfpwsignaturesjb1.th.jpg]
This post was last modified: 08-18-2008, 05:48 PM by lexator222.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-18-2008, 05:51 PM
lexator222 Wrote:I took the signature that was offered here, and laid it over the one that I got. Mine is in blue (blue ink, like someone said that FPW always signs his autographs in blue ink) and the original is in red. To my "untrained" eye, there seems to be a HELL of a difference. I have heard that the FBI needs 8 points of similarity to judge a comparison like this.

[Image: comparisonfpwsignaturesjb1.th.jpg]

Yeah, but let's remember Paul is a physician. We all know how doctors write...
Ken Valentine   08-18-2008, 06:28 PM
saynomore Wrote:P.S. Many celebrities early in their careers signed their name legibly and as their fame grew, the signatures evolved into scribbles. Anyone have any early fpw signatures. All my signatures are from 2002 and up. Legible autographs demand a premium on ebay, although Sylvester Stallone's "Syl" autograph is worth more than his "Sylvester" autograph, but he's the exception.
Many doctors cultivate an "unreadable" signature. Pharmacists can easily regonize them, and they're almost impossible to forge.

Ken V.
cobalt   08-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Many doctors cultivate an "unreadable" signature. Pharmacists can easily regonize them, and they're almost impossible to forge.

Ken V.

Nurses too! After my many years at deciphering doctor-ease...you learn who's signature is whose.

EWMAN
Ken Valentine   08-18-2008, 07:20 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Nurses too! After my many years at deciphering doctor-ease...you learn who's signature is whose.
Thanks Cobalt. My wife told me the same thing -- although she herself had the most beautiful penmanship, she could read writing that I found impossible to decipher.

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Thanks Cobalt. My wife told me the same thing -- although she herself had the most beautiful penmanship, she could read writing that I found impossible to decipher.

Ken V.

Have any photos of your dear one you'd care to post, Ken? I'd like to see her. (And you too, for that matter.) :hello:
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4