Pages (2): 1 2   
cobalt   08-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Singer and song writer Isaac Hayes was found dead today. He was found by a treadmill by a family member, rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead there. Sad day again, another talent lost.

It comes in three's people. This I know very well.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-10-2008, 07:07 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Singer and song writer Isaac Hayes was found dead today. He was found by a treadmill by a family member, rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead there. Sad day again, another talent lost.

That is indeed sad news.
Kenji   08-10-2008, 07:26 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Singer and song writer Isaac Hayes was found dead today. He was found by a treadmill by a family member, rushed to the hospital and pronounced dead there. Sad day again, another talent lost.

Just now I heard that news from CNN news. Sad news....Sad
Noelie   08-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Holy crap. :eek:

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Sigokat   08-11-2008, 03:04 AM
Never cared for him personally, but its still sad news for his family and friends.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
law dawg   08-11-2008, 11:44 AM
sigokat Wrote:Never cared for him personally, but its still sad news for his family and friends.

I liked him as Chef, before he got self-righteous.

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-11-2008, 01:32 PM
law dawg Wrote:I liked him as Chef, before he got self-righteous.

SHAFT was mighty. Anybody who says they didn't like it, I'll call them a liar to their face.
cobalt   08-11-2008, 01:33 PM
law dawg Wrote:I liked him as Chef, before he got self-righteous.

You mean before Scientology got him.

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-11-2008, 01:41 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:You mean before Scientology got him.

"He's a carpet-cleanin' man, and no one understands him but his woman...JOHN SHAFT...he's a bad mother...HUSH YOUR MOUTH!...I'm just talking 'bout Shaft...JOHN SHAFT"
law dawg   08-17-2008, 01:09 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:You mean before Scientology got him.

That's exactly what I meant. He had no problems mocking other religions, but Scientology is apparently sacrosanct.

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Pages (2): 1 2