Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Miskatonic & Gin   05-11-2008, 01:01 AM
I want an Independence Day Sequel!

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Kenji   05-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:I want an Independence Day Sequel!

That title is ....."The Fifth of July" ? :xd:
Bluesman Mike Lindner   05-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Kenji Wrote:That title is ....."The Fifth of July" ? :xd:

Haw!
GeraldRice   05-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Split Second I thought was great until you find out in the end that the [SPOILER]bad guy was the devil in the body of a giant, humanoid rat.[/SPOILER]

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
AUSTIN FAST ELK   05-20-2008, 07:45 PM
I'm with Kenji. Lets see something good from agent Pendergast.
RichE   05-21-2008, 10:48 AM
GeraldRice Wrote:Split Second I thought was great until you find out in the end that the [SPOILER]bad guy was the devil in the body of a giant, humanoid rat.[/SPOILER]

For me it was that wonderful teaming of Rutger Hauer and Neil Duncan. You can tell they really enjoyed the roles they played and thats why I (and my wife) would love to see them back. I liked the use of the Moody Blues in the score too!
illundaztood17   05-27-2008, 01:53 PM
call me predictable, but i'm looking forward to more X-Men sequels and from what i've read, prequels. More than anything...I'm just waiting for an Anita Blake movie. I love Laurell K. Hamilton and am so excited to read Blood Noir which just came out today!!!
Wapitikev   05-27-2008, 03:52 PM
illundaztood17 Wrote:call me predictable, but i'm looking forward to more X-Men sequels and from what i've read, prequels. More than anything...I'm just waiting for an Anita Blake movie. I love Laurell K. Hamilton and am so excited to read Blood Noir which just came out today!!!

Since X3, the X-men continuity is twisted beyond any hope of redemption. I am officially boycotting any sequels to X3.

I also consider anything that Brett Ratner or Simon Kinberg have touched to be non-existant. They are dead to me. I will, however, forgive Zack Penn, becuase he is not responsible for the travesties that occured in the X3 re-write.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4