Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Susan   08-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Yep. A thong does for your butt what floss does for your teeth. Hence the term butt-floss underware.

Sounds damned uncomfortable.

Ken V.

I think they are very uncomfortable. I've spent all my life trying to get my underwear out of my butt, I don't get putting it in there on purpose.

So screw the pantylines, I don't wear thongs under clothes. However, if worn correctly and in front of the appropriate person, the thongs don't stay on long. Hehehe.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Susan   08-02-2004, 11:59 AM
Biggles Wrote:Will the thongs be in different sizes? :o

Small, medium and large sizes are available.

The thongs are:
  • 100% combed cotton baby rib
  • Double-needle hemmed trim
  • Super soft high end woven elastic trim
C'mon, you know you want one!

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Susan Wrote:Small, medium and large sizes are available.

The thongs are:

Susan

I--how to put this delicately?-- I, ahem, would need at least two. For modesty's sake.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-02-2004, 12:10 PM
Susan Wrote:Hi all,

Me again. I have 3 finalists for design that goes on the RJ products. I am willing to change these or combine them, etc. Please post your feedback here. Tell me what you like, don't like or even come up with a new idea.

#1:
[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv1.jpg]

[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv2.jpg]

[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv2b.jpg]

#1, by all means.
XiaoYu   08-03-2004, 09:08 AM
Defintely #1. Though the first time I saw the RJ logo, I guess you could call it, on the novels, I also thought the proportions looked a little funny, as some people mentioned. I think it's not his neck, but more the angle of this shoulders, and the fact that I think his head is raised so it makes his head look smaller than normal.

But anyway, this was the first pic of Jack I ever saw and to me the most recognizable as representing Jack (at least for now.) I actually think that the background is too large for #1, with too much empty space. If you don't mind me...I'd actually think the large slash marks from #3, flipped around and put slightly to the right of dead center should go into the background behind Jack to fill in the space. It would give it the same dynamic feel to the third one, and still have Jack it it as well. #2 and #3 look too random and anonymous to me; the cityscapes don't quite connect with Jack as well as the figure does.

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
Biggles   08-14-2004, 12:39 AM
Susan Wrote:Small, medium and large sizes are available.

The thongs are:

Susan

Damn! You mean you won't have extra well-endowed--I mean--extra large?
Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Ken Valentine   08-18-2004, 06:29 AM
Biggles Wrote:Damn! You mean you won't have extra well-endowed--I mean--extra large?
Big Grin

Speaking of well-endowed, I saw a woman last week-end wearing a tee-shirt that said "GUESS" on it. So I said, "Implants?" She hit me. Sad

Ken V.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5