Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Dave   07-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:So, can I tell you to "pith off"?
Scott ("cornfused" as alway)

LOL, yeah. Wouldn't be the first time I'd heard that. Rolleyes

Dave
Hung By The Neck Til Dead   07-30-2004, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Susan]Hi all,

Me again. I have 3 finalists for design that goes on the RJ products. I am willing to change these or combine them, etc. Please post your feedback here. Tell me what you like, don't like or even come up with a new idea.
QUOTE]

I must go with #1, WITH CORRECTED SLASHES, since from the books we only see the outline of Jack. It ties the books into the shirt so us other Jack fanatics can recognize each other Wink .
Kenji   07-31-2004, 07:15 AM
fpw Wrote: And yes, they offer thongs, and I couldn't resist the idea of an RJ thong. Can't wait to try one on.

What is RJ thong? I cannot get over what you told about it...... :confused:
Richard Kendrick   08-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:What is RJ thong? I cannot get over what you told about it...... :confused:

Kenji, a thong is small underwear that only (and barely) covers you up in the front. The back is basically a string that goes right in the crack of your butt. I believe they were designed so that woman could wear underwear and not show "panty lines" through their tight fitting clothes. Thongs are not something men usually wear... But I love mine! Big Grin

RIK
Biggles   08-02-2004, 02:28 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:So, can I tell you to "pith off"?

If you did, would that make you a cheeky blighter? :confused:

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   08-02-2004, 02:38 AM
fpw Wrote:

And yes, they offer thongs, and I couldn't resist the idea of an RJ thong. Can't wait to try one on.

Will the thongs be in different sizes? :o

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Ken Valentine   08-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Richard Kendrick Wrote:Kenji, a thong is small underwear that only (and barely) covers you up in the front. The back is basically a string that goes right in the crack of your butt. I believe they were designed so that woman could wear underwear and not show "panty lines" through their tight fitting clothes. Thongs are not something men usually wear... But I love mine! Big Grin

RIK

Yep. A thong does for your butt what floss does for your teeth. Hence the term butt-floss underware.

Sounds damned uncomfortable.

Ken V.
Kenji   08-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Richard Kendrick Wrote:Kenji, a thong is small underwear that only (and barely) covers you up in the front. The back is basically a string that goes right in the crack of your butt. I believe they were designed so that woman could wear underwear and not show "panty lines" through their tight fitting clothes. Thongs are not something men usually wear... But I love mine! Big Grin

RIK

Ah! I understood. Big Grin Thank you.

In Japan, we call it "Himo-pan". "Himo" is string, and "pan" is pants*.

* In case of Japan, pants = underwear.
Dave   08-02-2004, 10:37 AM
Kenji Asakura Wrote:* In case of Japan, pants = underwear.

Same in the UK, Kenji. The US have superheroes who wear their pants on the outside, hence they got confused along the way. Big Grin

Dave
Scott Hajek   08-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Are the thongs going to be available so one may get a feeling of what it's like to be Jack? You know, trying to extricate something from a tight situation?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5