Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5   
Susan   07-29-2004, 01:50 PM
Hi all,

Me again. I have 3 finalists for design that goes on the RJ products. I am willing to change these or combine them, etc. Please post your feedback here. Tell me what you like, don't like or even come up with a new idea.

#1:
[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv1.jpg]

[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv2.jpg]

[Image: Value-T-Shirt-Frontv2b.jpg]

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Dave   07-29-2004, 01:57 PM
Love number three.

Number two is pretty cool (great graphic).

Number one, I never really liked the silhouette anyway, and the claw marks don't work for me on said silhouette.

Good work all around though Smile

Dave
Scott Hajek   07-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Dave Wrote:Love number three.

Number two is pretty cool (great graphic).

Number one, I never really liked the silhouette anyway, and the claw marks don't work for me on said silhouette.

Good work all around though Smile

Dave

I agree with Dave's assessment all around.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Dave   07-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:
Dave Wrote:Good work all around though Smile
Dave
I agree with Dave's assessment all around.

You taking the piss? Big Grin

Dave
Scott Hajek   07-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Dave Wrote:You taking the piss? Big Grin

Dave

Huhn?:confused:

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
stacyzinda123   07-29-2004, 02:26 PM
Susan Wrote:Hi all,

Me again. I have 3 finalists for design that goes on the RJ products. I am willing to change these or combine them, etc. Please post your feedback here. Tell me what you like, don't like or even come up with a new idea.

I didn't like number two. Numbers one and three are pretty cool though.
Stacy
jimbow8   07-29-2004, 02:47 PM
I like #2.

The proportions look off on #1 and I don't like the claw marks.

The slashes on #3 remind me too much of The Village. Not that that is bad.....

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Scott Hajek   07-29-2004, 02:59 PM
The only problem with #2 is that something similar was used in an episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." It was a picture taken for the apartment of two NY firemen that was revealed live.

Scott Hajek

Susan   07-29-2004, 03:16 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I like #2.

The proportions look off on #1 and I don't like the claw marks.

The slashes on #3 remind me too much of The Village. Not that that is bad.....

Proportions off on #1? I'm cornfused. It's the Jack silhouette up close and the NY skyline behind it.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Susan   07-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:The only problem with #2 is that something similar was used in an episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." It was a picture taken for the apartment of two NY firemen that was revealed live.

OMG that's funny! I saw that episode, but I don't remember that picture. Hmm...

Susan

FPW Stores:

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5