Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Scott Miller   04-27-2010, 02:24 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I am still pretty new to the series and still getting caught up but yeah I agree about Walt Jr. At first he seemed to be sympathetic character but now he iw really wearing thin and coming across as whiney.

Teenagers(many at least or most perhaps) are whiney to the nth degree. Sometimes a little less realism can be a good thing.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Scott Miller   09-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I'm a few episodes into Season 2 and it is getting better and better. Some of the craziest situations ever and great gallows humor.

Scott

Scott Miller   10-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm a few episodes into Season 2 and it is getting better and better. Some of the craziest situations ever and great gallows humor.

I finally finished Season 2 and if you haven't watched it yet you should. I can't believe Walt's transformation since the beginning and the teddy bear revelation was an incredible scene-way worse than I had imagined.

I can't believe that they are people who feel as though this show is glamorizing drugs-they can't possibly have watched it all the way through.

Scott

colburn0004   10-19-2010, 01:03 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I finally finished Season 2 and if you haven't watched it yet you should. I can't believe Walt's transformation since the beginning and the teddy bear revelation was an incredible scene-way worse than I had imagined.

I can't believe that they are people who feel as though this show is glamorizing drugs-they can't possibly have watched it all the way through.

I have a few friends that will not watch it simply because of the subject material. I try to explain it is so much more and such an amazing show. They just don't listen. :confused:

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4