Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Biggles   05-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Richard Kendrick Wrote:Who do you think will GET the part of Jack in the movie? NOT who do you like for it? or who would be good? just a prediction.

My prediction:

Seann William Scott Big Grin

[Image: m20.jpg]

Lately he's been warming up with a few action movies on the side.

RIK

Jon Anderson, former lead singer of Yes. He's about 62, but should be reincarnated by the time the movie begins filming. Jon will compose a bitchin' soundtrack and will record the music with "Yes II" a group composed of the sons of Bill Bruford, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, et al, and Jon on lead vocals of course.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
jimbow8   05-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Biggles Wrote:Jon Anderson, former lead singer of Yes. He's about 62, but should be reincarnated by the time the movie begins filming. Jon will compose a bitchin' soundtrack and will record the music with "Yes II" a group composed of the sons of Bill Bruford, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, et al, and Jon on lead vocals of course.
I seem to be ever-increasingly in agreement with you on musical taste, Biggles.

[Image: anderson_bruford_wakeman_howe-o-anderson...n_howe.jpg]

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Annice Burdeos   05-17-2006, 09:15 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:I know Ed Norton is oft mentioned here on the group - he has the everyman look that Jack has. I think John Cusack has that same intensity that EN posesses. As long as it's not some pretty boy......

I always picture Rocky Balboa's trainer as Abe. Not Burgess Meredith, the bloke who was The Penguin but the other one - I think his name is Burt Young?

But as to who will actually get the role? Well, it's in the lap of the execs. I'm sure suitability wont come into it. Popularity will. If the execs thought they could get Hanks or Cruise for the role it'd be theirs in a heartbeat. I cant see either of these guys as Jack but the bottom line is bums on seats and huge actors such as The Two Toms can pull bigger crowds than almost anyone......

Steve

The two Toms are well into their 40's , so I don't think they would work
The faces are too well known and if the early reviews are any indication of how terriblly slow and plodding Hanks' portrayal is in DaVinci Code, he may have most his ability to be an evryone type and to really put butts in the seats

If Jack is going to be played by a 20 something, then this definitely eliminates anybody past, I'd say 35..................
Sam   05-18-2006, 03:40 PM
http://www.filmbug.com

This site has actors listed by year of birth. If I recall correctly, FPW said he was around 27-28, but he may have turned a year older by now. So, our guy was born some time between 1977-79. There are a LOT of choices, many without pics, but there are short bios and notable performances.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Noelie   05-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Every time I read the names Ashton Kutcher or Sean William Scott, I die a little inside.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Sam   05-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Noelie Wrote:Every time I read the names Ashton Kutcher or Sean William Scott, I die a little inside.

Have a few belts of hard liquor. It numbs the pain... a little. Sad

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
cobalt   05-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Noelie Wrote:Every time I read the names Ashton Kutcher or Sean William Scott, I die a little inside.
Ashton Kutcher!! :eek: Say it isn't so..........I hope he IS NOT considered. Too baby-faced for me!

EWMAN
Biggles   05-18-2006, 04:51 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I seem to be ever-increasingly in agreement with you on musical taste, Biggles.

[Image: anderson_bruford_wakeman_howe-o-anderson...n_howe.jpg]

Well, look at the bright side: you still don't agree with me on the important stuff, so your reputation is not irreparably damaged (yet). Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
jimbow8   05-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Biggles Wrote:Well, look at the bright side: you still don't agree with me on the important stuff, so your reputation is not irreparably damaged (yet). Big Grin
Sure I do. Just not ALL of it. Wink

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Silverfish   05-18-2006, 11:37 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Ashton Kutcher!! :eek: Say it isn't so..........I hope he IS NOT considered. Too baby-faced for me!

[SIZE="6"]NOOOOOOOOOOOO![/SIZE] [SIZE="5"]That would be so wrong.[/SIZE]

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5