Pages (3):    1 2 3
Oxenberger   10-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:...where shopping costs you an arm and a leg. After Re-Animator, my dirty little teenage mind would watch anything with Barbara Crampton in it.

Well well, there is someone else out there that has actually seen this movie. I'm sure it had a small audience. I also enjoyed all of Barbara's work. Did you know she is playing in a movie comming out in 2008 "House of Re-Animator" ? Sounds like a blockbuster hit to me.
Scott Miller   10-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Oxenberger Wrote:Well well, there is someone else out there that has actually seen this movie. I'm sure it had a small audience. I also enjoyed all of Barbara's work. Did you know she is playing in a movie comming out in 2008 "House of Re-Animator" ? Sounds like a blockbuster hit to me.

Hopefully it's better than the first sequel. I assume you've seen Castle Freak which reunited, Combs, Crampton, and Gordon. Now on par with Re-Animator, but worth it if you like low budget horror.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Auskar   10-06-2007, 06:47 PM
Oxenberger Wrote:Well well, there is someone else out there that has actually seen this movie.
I nominated only movies I have seen. Reanimator was an immediate candidate for the list.
XamberB   10-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Young Frankenstein
Elvira

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
RichE   10-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Don't forget
"BEWARE THE BLOB"
"SPLIT SECOND" (I know-its not a horror comedy but Neil Duncan as "Dick Durgan" is priceless!)
Pages (3):    1 2 3