Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 10   
BK Akitas   07-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Mike Hanson Wrote:>5) "Plan 9 From Outer Space" (a movie so bad it is hilarious)
And the worst film of all time is....

1) "The Keep" - an incomprehensible WWII horror flick (with a
frighteningly misconceived anachronistic psychedelic soundtrack
by Tangerine Dream) whose main villain looks like a cross between
a Muppet and the Michelin Man.

Plan 9 cracks me up- I love it when he actaully picks up the script and starts reading from it "oh.......yes......Plan 9.....the umm.....here it is!" and being able to see all the strings, I laugh like hell.

The Keep sucked so incredibly it transcends the creation of Sucky Movie lists. Did ANYONE on that project actually read the book? What were they smoking and where can I get some?
Maybe after the Rj movie gets done someone will ressurrect The Keep and remake it as it was meant to be.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Ken Valentine   07-10-2007, 08:59 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:The Keep sucked so incredibly it transcends the creation of Sucky Movie lists. Did ANYONE on that project actually read the book? What were they smoking and where can I get some?
Maybe after the Rj movie gets done someone will ressurrect The Keep and remake it as it was meant to be.

As much as I detest remakes, anything they do to The Keep can only be an improvement.

Ken V.
Scott Hajek   07-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Time Bandits? TIME BANDITS??!!

How the hell could anyone include this on a list of "worst" movies ever? Time Bandits is a classic!

There are so many other movies out there that are so bad they are good, but so many movies that are so bad, all of the people involved in the making of them should be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner. Though, occasionally, if they are allowed to continue making movies, they redeem themselves....

This is my list of suck-fest movies. The worst of the worst:
5. Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
4. Batman & Robin
3. Godfather Part III
2. Guarding Tess
1. Blair Witch Project

Another list of movies we could think of are those that you remember liking, but then upon rewatching, you wonder "What the hell was I thinking?" I'll have to think about it some, but I'd include "1941" on my list.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
ccosborne3   07-11-2007, 02:41 AM
Gotta agree with Hajek about Time Bandits. Those little people acted up a storm. Very avant garde for its time.
Auskar   07-11-2007, 02:56 AM
How could anyone think Time Bandits is one of the worst five movies of all time? I dunno. It's too quirky to be that bad.

Whenever anyone brings up the worst movies of all time, one that automatically springs to mind is The Magic Christian. That was the first of one of the very few movies I've ever walked out on in the theater.
phoenix rising   07-11-2007, 10:53 AM
Blair Witch Project.... I saw it once and gotta say, I did not get it....how was that supposed to be scary??? The Ring was the same, along with Ghost Ship and various others.....I prefer older horror, Hell Raiser for example....even Puppet Master was better than some of the crap they are turning out today!!!
This post was last modified: 07-12-2007, 11:39 AM by phoenix rising.
Kenji   07-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Time Bandits? TIME BANDITS??!!

How the hell could anyone include this on a list of "worst" movies ever? Time Bandits is a classic!

I agree with you, Scott. It's Terry Gilliam's movie! I like his movies except for "Tideland".
RichE   07-11-2007, 12:11 PM
I can beat all the above titles.....The Worst...Expensive...Tuneless... MUSICAL...
ever produced...

KRAKATOA EAST OF JAVA

Try getting through that one!
phoenix rising   07-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Oh we're going the route of the musical eh? Moulin Rouge. Sorry but the least they could have done was come up with an origial sound track!!!
Scott Hajek   07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Oh we're going the route of the musical eh? Moulin Rouge. Sorry but the least they could have done was come up with an origial sound track!!!

I really enjoyed Moulin Rouge. It was because of the unique use of contemporary songs that made it interesting.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 10