Pages (2): 1 2   
Dr. Trilobite   05-25-2007, 12:51 AM
Has this been posted? It looks great.

http://www.tor-forge.com/bloodline
crimson   05-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Beat still my heart! The link says Volume 11 of 12. So the next book after Bloodline will be the last RJ novel? Say it ain't so.
Ken Valentine   05-25-2007, 01:41 AM
crimson Wrote:Beat still my heart! The link says Volume 11 of 12. So the next book after Bloodline will be the last RJ novel? Say it ain't so.

Probably is so. Now we will have the YA Jack novels to look forward to.

Ken V.
fpw   05-25-2007, 08:18 AM
crimson Wrote:Beat still my heart! The link says Volume 11 of 12. So the next book after Bloodline will be the last RJ novel? Say it ain't so.
[SIZE="3"]It ain't. But I don't think I'll be carrying it beyond 15 or 16.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Keith the Elder   05-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I thought the cover was supposed to have that hemoglobin-like structure.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Ken Valentine   05-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:I thought the cover was supposed to have that hemoglobin-like structure.

The cover shown is for mass market publication I believe. The cover you're talking about is for the limited edition.

Ken V.
Maggers   05-26-2007, 02:27 PM
I can see the upper photo is a subway train. What's the lower photo? I can't quite tell. Subway tracks with refuse?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Miskatonic & Gin   05-26-2007, 02:53 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]It ain't. But I don't think I'll be carrying it beyond 15 or 16.[/SIZE]

Yes!!! I was thinking there'd be only 3 more at best. But 5 or 6!!! By Noomri that's a cause for celebration! The downside is that I'll have to hold off another 5 or 6 years to read the revised Nightworld....

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Dave F   05-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Maggers Wrote:I can see the upper photo is a subway train. What's the lower photo? I can't quite tell. Subway tracks with refuse?

I think bottom photo is graffiti on subway wall- same thing as on the limited cover if you look closely

The artist formally known as Britfan
fpw   05-26-2007, 11:35 PM
Britfan Wrote:I think bottom photo is graffiti on subway wall- same thing as on the limited cover if you look closely
[SIZE="3"]Remember that graffito -- it casts a shadow over the final novels.[/SIZE]
This post was last modified: 05-27-2007, 09:29 AM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (2): 1 2