Pages (3): 1 2 3   
fpw   03-14-2007, 08:01 AM
[SIZE="3"]I guess the header says all I wanted to tell you. This means the Gauntlet edition is on schedule -- maybe even a little ahead.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Susan   03-14-2007, 09:18 AM
fpw Wrote:I guess the header says all I wanted to tell you. This means the Gauntlet edition is on schedule -- maybe even a little ahead.

Woo-hoo! How exciting. I can't wait.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Kenji   03-14-2007, 09:37 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I guess the header says all I wanted to tell you. This means the Gauntlet edition is on schedule -- maybe even a little ahead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]もう、待ちきれない!!![/SIZE]

Oh, sorry....I am too excited, so by mistake I posted in Japanese. Hehe...:p

Yeah, I said "I can't wait anymore!!!"
Sourdoughs   03-14-2007, 10:32 AM
Great news - I'm as excited as Kenji seems to be! Big Grin

-MarcC
webby   03-14-2007, 12:15 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I guess the header says all I wanted to tell you. This means the Gauntlet edition is on schedule -- maybe even a little ahead.[/SIZE]

Ahead? Really? Hmm. That's interesting. See how calm and patient I'm being about this? That's good, right?

[Image: jumping0047.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott Miller   03-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Good news indeed seeing as how I've decided it is too painful to listen to all the Gauntlet readers talk about the latest book while I wait for the library to get one. So I have been setting aside a few bucks from each paycheck so that I can preorder one.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Silverfish   03-14-2007, 01:31 PM
You're brilliant Scott. I'll be one of those library-waiters.

Steph

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Biggles   03-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Kenji Wrote:[SIZE="5"]もう、待ちきれない!!![/SIZE]

Oh, sorry....I am too excited, so by mistake I posted in Japanese. Hehe...:p

Yeah, I said "I can't wait anymore!!!"

Oh, thanks for clarifying that. I thought you wrote: "Biggles can't drop weight anymore". First I thought "How does Kenji know I gained weight over the holidays". Then I wondered "How does he know I decided to just keep buying bigger clothes?" That's right, folks. I've decided to put the big in Biggles in caps. Hereafter I'm "BIG(ass)gles". Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Silverfish Wrote:
You're brilliant Scott. I'll be one of those library-waiters.

Steph

Library waiters always piss me off. First they say: "May I take your order?" Then, as I'm trying to order, they say: "Please sir, you must be quiet." Well, EXCUSE ME, I'm just trying to order a freakin' appetizer here! If you want a quiet library, then don't serve drinks, appetizers, and this marvelous creme brulee that is to die for! Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
webby   03-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Biggles Wrote:Oh, thanks for clarifying that. I thought you wrote: "Biggles can't drop weight anymore". First I thought "How does Kenji know I gained weight over the holidays". Then I wondered "How does he know I decided to just keep buying bigger clothes?" That's right, folks. I've decided to put the big in Biggles in caps. Hereafter I'm "BIG(ass)gles". Big Grin

Biggles Wrote:Library waiters always piss me off. First they say: "May I take your order?" Then, as I'm trying to order, they say: "Please sir, you must be quiet." Well, EXCUSE ME, I'm just trying to order a freakin' appetizer here! If you want a quiet library, then don't serve drinks, appetizers, and this marvelous creme brulee that is to die for! Smile

Hmm... I think I see where the problem may be... Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages (3): 1 2 3