Pages (3):    1 2 3   
cobalt   03-14-2007, 04:49 PM
Early......how wonderful! [ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

EWMAN
Biggles   03-14-2007, 06:28 PM
webby Wrote:Hmm... I think I see where the problem may be... Big Grin

Huh? Come on Webby. Spit it out. What are you trying to say?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Lisa   03-14-2007, 06:29 PM
Wow, early even! Good work, Paul!! Big Grin
Manda_W   03-14-2007, 11:44 PM
The heartfelt thank you goes to Paul for finishing so quickly, knowing we are all champing at the bit to get our greedy fingers around his latest masterpiece.

Now, to perfect my time machine and get that book.
webby   03-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Biggles Wrote:Huh? Come on Webby. Spit it out. What are you trying to say?

Oh, I was just thinking that those Gourmet Libraries probably aren't helping. You'd probably lose those few pesky pounds a lot faster if you switch to the Salad Bar Library for a little while. They may even have nicer waiters there. :p

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   03-15-2007, 02:04 AM
Or the new fad...Library Lite.

Steph :p

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Ken Valentine   03-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Biggles Wrote:Oh, thanks for clarifying that. I thought you wrote: "Biggles can't drop weight anymore". First I thought "How does Kenji know I gained weight over the holidays". Then I wondered "How does he know I decided to just keep buying bigger clothes?" That's right, folks. I've decided to put the big in Biggles in caps. Hereafter I'm "BIG(ass)gles". Big Grin

I know that Tony claims to be a recovering anorexic. Have you too passed the denial stage and become one yourself?

Ken - looking forward to reading Bloodline - V.
Kenji   03-15-2007, 10:39 AM
Biggles Wrote:Oh, thanks for clarifying that. I thought you wrote: "Biggles can't drop weight anymore". First I thought "How does Kenji know I gained weight over the holidays". Then I wondered "How does he know I decided to just keep buying bigger clothes?" That's right, folks. I've decided to put the big in Biggles in caps. Hereafter I'm "BIG(ass)gles". Big Grin

LOL! How should I know your gained weight?! Big Grin
Biggles   03-15-2007, 11:13 PM
Kenji Wrote:LOL! How should I know your gained weight?! Big Grin

Hmmm. Maybe my thoughts have been weightier than usual? :confused:

Biggles   03-15-2007, 11:15 PM
webby Wrote:Oh, I was just thinking that those Gourmet Libraries probably aren't helping. You'd probably lose those few pesky pounds a lot faster if you switch to the Salad Bar Library for a little while. They may even have nicer waiters there. :p

My favorite salad bar is at Ruby Tuesday. I could probably gain lots of weight there.

Pages (3):    1 2 3