Tim Hatch   07-07-2004, 02:24 PM
I just found out from Brian Freeman at Cemetery Dance that Midnight Mass will be shipping in the next 2-3 weeks!!! Cool
SteveBlack   07-07-2004, 03:01 PM
I'll believe when I see it Tim.
I was promised the lettered edition of Michael Slade's Death's Door "sometime in February".
Four months later and ZIP!! :mad:

Steve
Kev The Brit   07-07-2004, 04:56 PM
Tim, Ditto - I'm still waiting for the remaining SIMS volumes, like a great many other people...........good old CD Pubs.........NAH!!!!!! These guys really ought to get their acts together. What really pisses me off if the amount of interest they make on money pre-paid to them for (in some cases) YEARS without actually publishing the books !!!!!. laters, kevin
Sam   07-07-2004, 07:57 PM
I've forgotten the reviews on the Midnight Mass movie. Anybody??
Tim Hatch   07-08-2004, 01:55 AM
Well, I understand your frustrations - that's why I normally order from Shocklines where you don't have to pay up front.

Yes, their release date timetables are terrible BUT...

Rich Chizmar at CD is a class act, and I for one am very glad they are around. They are known for helping out authors, and being professional in their dealings. They turn out some of the best fiction in the genre, and authors' don't have to worry if their checks are going to cash (which happens with many small press pubs).
Ken Valentine   07-08-2004, 05:59 AM
GREAT NEW AVATAR Tim . . . now I'm trying to remember what your old one was. Sad

Ken V.
Dave   07-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Sam Wrote:I've forgotten the reviews on the Midnight Mass movie. Anybody??

Not a bad conversion story wise, especially considering the budget, but the acting was atrocious.

Don't buy, but if you fancy a laugh rent it, have a few beers and watch it with friends.

Dave