Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 10   
Scott Miller   10-18-2006, 01:19 PM
1. That it be made and the finished product bears some resemblance to its source material.

2. I dearly hope that the Rakoshi remain Indian.

3. I would love to see the Santa fix.

4. The bloody eyeball in front of Julio's.

5. A Hitchcockian cameo by FPW.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jimbow8   10-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:1. That it be made and the finished product bears some resemblance to its source material.

2. I dearly hope that the Rakoshi remain Indian.

3. I would love to see the Santa fix.

4. The bloody eyeball in front of Julio's.

5. A Hitchcockian cameo by FPW.

The bloody eyeball was in Legacies ... or was it All the Rage ?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Dave   10-18-2006, 01:49 PM
webby Wrote:I would love to see Glaeken. An old man with a cane walks by Abe's shop and/or Julio's just as Jack is entering. That should be an easy one that would delight us long-time fans. Smile
What's Scott Glenn doing these days?

Would like to see Black Magic as the chocolates, especially as they haven't existed for years now (well, I've not seen them for many a year).

Dave
XamberB   10-18-2006, 01:57 PM
China? How do you Kamasutra someone from China? Why would her brother get mad because she's not wearing a sari? China?:eek:

I really like the idea about opening Indiana Jones style with Westphalen in 19th century India.Cool

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
GeraldRice   10-18-2006, 02:05 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I've told the Beacon folks that I'd like to see a lady with a dog in the background of a few scenes. They seem to like the idea.

How about the rest of you? Shall we create a wish list of things we'd like to see in the film? You don't have to limit yourselves to [SIZE="3"]The Tomb[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

I'd like some of those mini fix-its. Like when Jack stopped the 3 guys from stealing Julio's car by acting like a nut and 'gouging out' one of their eyes.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
GeraldRice   10-18-2006, 02:15 PM
How about Jack's house? The booby trapped one.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
furin   10-18-2006, 02:28 PM
-Parabellum! Squeee XD
-Mauricio in the cappucin form eating a finger (gruesome but awesome)
-Rasalom in an armani suit, 'nuff said
-Perhaps a play on the shadows, as the Otherness seems to be associated with darkness and black voidlike settings, perhaps peering down a dark alley would be like that.. or even it would seem the shadows waver and reach out across a street or sidewalk, symbolizing the Otherness' growing influence/march on the world

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. Its about dealing with the consequences."
Noelie   10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Dave Wrote:What's Scott Glenn doing these days?
Noooo. Scott Glenn as Glaeken is just as blasphemous now as it was then.

dave Wrote:Would like to see Black Magic as the chocolates, especially as they haven't existed for years now (well, I've not seen them for many a year).
That makes me sad. I spent quite a lot of time in England over a period of years and I always loved those. Sad

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Scott Hajek   10-18-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm thinking that this wish list is for "easter egg" type subtleties. The woman with the dog merely sets up the whole RJ saga and ties everything together.

I just would like to see Abe's food stained tie change with every scene.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
furin   10-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Ha ha ha, I agree wtih that. Gotta have the food stains on Abe, be it his shirt or his tie.

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. Its about dealing with the consequences."
Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 10