acfrogg   09-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Great Job! I hope it keeps going up and upBig Grin
Dave F   09-29-2006, 05:45 PM
Absoloutely fantastic

Lets hope more recognition helps to push the RJ movie project forward

The artist formally known as Britfan
Maggers   09-29-2006, 10:55 PM
I am delighted to hear that! Congrats!

I always look for FPW books in whatever bookstore I'm browsing through, and in NYC they are not easy to find. I am constantly amazed by the paucity of F.P. Wilson books in my neck of the woods.

So, in spite of not being easy to find in NYC, you've made the NYTime bestseller list! Woo hoo!

P.S. I finally went back to the Barnes and Noble at Lincoln Center, Bluesman's B&N. My ranting may have had an effect. They returned a modest amount of racks of mass market bestsellers to the first floor, right by the entrance. I got what I wanted! Somebody listened, maybe. Or maybe lots of other people complained.

I did have to go to the second floor and search for FPW books before I found the $4.99 copy of "The Tomb" and they also had a $4.99 version of "All the Rage," which I picked up, of course. I think the $4.99 books should have been prominently displayed by the cash registers, but I didn't see any there.
This post was last modified: 09-29-2006, 11:01 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

stacyzinda123   09-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Congrats, FPW! You and your books certainly deserve it. I'm always suggesting your books to people and it looks like the word is getting out! Sometimes I wait until Christmas and ask for the RJ books as a gift (yes, it's torture to wait that long), but I ordered right away this year so hopefully I helped the rank!
fpw   09-30-2006, 04:07 PM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:Congrats, FPW! You and your books certainly deserve it. I'm always suggesting your books to people and it looks like the word is getting out! Sometimes I wait until Christmas and ask for the RJ books as a gift (yes, it's torture to wait that long), but I ordered right away this year so hopefully I helped the rank!

[SIZE="3"]You did, Stacy. First week sales are all-important. It's all based on weekly sales, not total sales. IOW, if books A & B each has a total sale of 50k copies, the one that sells 1k per week for 50 weeks will never make the list; the one that sells 10k a week for 5 weeks will.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Jamo   10-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Wow. Great to hear this!
Lated congrats from me, too Wink

huh...I have to find my english back Big Grin
I do not use it instead of this board....

greetings

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Mike Hanson   10-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Absolutely wonderful news!

Our newest mission is to push the next RJ book even "higher" up that list!

Mike Big Grin
Keith the Elder   10-03-2006, 09:52 AM
Sweet!!!!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Noelie   10-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Congrats! =D

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Pages (3):    1 2 3