Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
Tony H   11-05-2006, 10:04 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:TONY!!!! Where the hell ya been!?

I've been watching. Smile

I go through phases where I don't have much to say. LOL, most people LIVE for those phases. I read the threads and if something strikes my fancy I reply. Other than that I just wait quietly in the dark corners.

It is probably for this reason alone that I have been around for YEARS and still have such a small number of posts.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   11-05-2006, 10:08 PM
AsMoral Wrote:I've been watching. Smile

I go through phases where I don't have much to say. LOL, most people LIVE for those phases. I read the threads and if something strikes my fancy I reply. Other than that I just wait quietly in the dark corners.

It is probably for this reason alone that I have been around for YEARS and still have such a small number of posts.
Ah yes, the deep dark corners. I lurked there for a while before I started posting, now ya can't shut me up! Big Grin

EWMAN
webby   11-05-2006, 10:11 PM

Tony, your posts are such gems amongst all the flotsam, they're worth the wait! Smile

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maggers   11-05-2006, 11:37 PM

Tony is both a man of few words on the board and a man of MANY words at a GU. And what gems they are, too! Well worth waiting a whole year for.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

acfrogg   11-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Dr. Trilobite Wrote:I don't believe we've got it in yet. I've never read any of his anyway.
:eek: You really should when you get a chance. Although that's the third in a series.
Dr. Trilobite   02-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Here's what my store has sold since I stocked the series back in September. Keep in mind we are very small and in a "low volume" mall.

The Tomb - 11
Legacies - 2
All the Rage - 2
Conspiracies - 0
Hosts - 3
The Haunted Air - 0
Gateways - 2
Crisscross - 2
Infernal - 4
Harbingers - 1

Also, 3 copies of The Keep.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6