Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7   
Tony H   09-15-2006, 11:48 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Jim sent me the meaning by PM -- as much as he knew of it.

Kinda cute, and not a big deal.

Ken V.

Part of the fun of acronyms is no one else knowing what they mean.

Chat back in those days bred some crazy stuff. From the creation of LOOL to the profound "Rape bothers me" conversation to the birth of FABFOGG and GG. If you weren't there then it is merely the stuff of legend.

As far as Jack on Myspace, he needs to befriend Jesus.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
jimbow8   09-15-2006, 12:06 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Part of the fun of acronyms is no one else knowing what they mean.
I agree, that's why I didn't post it to the forum. The only reason I sent it to Ken was because he said that he had asked it on the old board. That must be pure torture, waiting for an answer for that long.

Come to think of it, it's probably the only reason he has stayed on the board. I hope he doesn't leave now. Wink :p

Quote:Chat back in those days bred some crazy stuff. From the creation of LOOL to the profound "Rape bothers me" conversation to the birth of FABFOGG and GG. If you weren't there then it is merely the stuff of legend.

As far as Jack on Myspace, he needs to befriend Jesus.
LOOL!
This post was last modified: 09-15-2006, 12:20 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Ken Valentine   09-15-2006, 12:31 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Part of the fun of acronyms is no one else knowing what they mean.

Chat back in those days bred some crazy stuff. From the creation of LOOL to the profound "Rape bothers me" conversation to the birth of FABFOGG and GG. If you weren't there then it is merely the stuff of legend.

Legends are fun, but it's kinda nice to have an idae of what some of things mean. When I'm finally able to make it to a GU, maybe I'll learn what LOOL means. Wink

Quote:As far as Jack on Myspace, he needs to befriend Jesus.

He needs to befriend somebody . . . anybody!

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   09-15-2006, 12:33 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Come to think of it, it's probably the only reason he has stayed on the board. I hope he doesn't leave now. Wink :p

Nah. Too much fun ruffling feathers. Big Grin

Ken V.
Keith the Elder   09-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Jim sent me the meaning by PM -- as much as he knew of it.

Kinda cute, and not a big deal.

Ken V.

Oh, Sorry...

In my haste to post the link, I failed to read it. There was another link that page that spelled it out.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Richard Kendrick   10-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Oh, Sorry...

In my haste to post the link, I failed to read it. There was another link that page that spelled it out.

FABFOGG SPOILER....

If I remember correctly it means Female And Best Friend Of Gay Guy. I coul be wrong though.

RIK
furin   10-14-2006, 06:36 PM
webby Wrote:That's not Jack. The real Repairman Jack would never join myspace and let all those people be "friends". Big Grin

Heh, you were thinking the same thing as me. Big Grin
Snake   10-18-2006, 01:34 PM
KRW Wrote:Snake? I don't think so, this guy wasn't rude enough.Wink

Just an FYI: I am not on My Space impersonating anyone...

And you're right, this "My Space" queer is nowhere near as rude as I can be...

And while I do have much better things to do than waste my time reading this board on a regular basis, I don't consider myself a "former member"...nice to know you all remember me so fondly however. I'll check in from time to time to torment you poor, pathetic, bootlickers.

"Are you gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?" - Kurt Russell (Tombstone)
KRW   10-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Snake Wrote:Just an FYI: I am not on My Space impersonating anyone...

And you're right, this "My Space" queer is nowhere near as rude as I can be...

And while I do have much better things to do than waste my time reading this board on a regular basis, I don't consider myself a "former member"...nice to know you all remember me so fondly however. I'll check in from time to time to torment you poor, pathetic, bootlickers.

Promises, promises. How many times have I told you that if you quit that quilting party, you'll have more time for the board.Wink (or women)Big Grin
Keith the Elder   10-20-2006, 09:50 AM
KRW Wrote:Promises, promises. How many times have I told you that if you quit that quilting party, you'll have more time for the board.Wink (or women)Big Grin

You must be, like, the only boardwalker left who hasn't put snake on the ignore list.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7