Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Dave Wrote:SPAMMER! Big Grin

Dave

Spam? Well...we all like Spam, don't we? Especially tasty with cabbages that died of old age.
Dave   10-31-2006, 08:01 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Spam? Well...we all like Spam, don't we? Especially tasty with cabbages that died of old age.
No, we like spam with spam, spam, spam, eggs, beans and spam.

Dave
Marc   03-21-2007, 12:36 PM
A couple quick comments about OTHERS.

A short preview is now available. It's nothing fancy but gives you an idea of the look of the films. Quicktime 7 is required.

OTHERS will be available soon on Amazon's Unbox. If you are in the U.S. and have Windows you will be able to rent or buy a digital copy that will download to your computer. You will also be able to download directly to your Tivo (assuming you have one) and watch the films on your television. The digital download price will be $9.99. The rental cost isn't set yet but it will be around $1.99.
webby   03-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Marc B. Wrote:A couple quick comments about OTHERS.

A short preview is now available. It's nothing fancy but gives you an idea of the look of the films. Quicktime 7 is required.

OTHERS will be available soon on Amazon's Unbox. If you are in the U.S. and have Windows you will be able to rent or buy a digital copy that will download to your computer. You will also be able to download directly to your Tivo (assuming you have one) and watch the films on your television. The digital download price will be $9.99. The rental cost isn't set yet but it will be around $1.99.

Cool. I got my copy from Shocklines back around Christmas time. It is excellent and WELL worth the download or rental price on Amazon.

I'll be happy to post a rave review on Amazon as soon as they have it listed. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Marc   03-21-2007, 11:16 PM
webby Wrote:I'll be happy to post a rave review on Amazon as soon as they have it listed. Wink

It is listed. Smile

http://www.amazon.com/OTHERS-Tales-F-Pau...472&sr=1-1
Marc   03-23-2007, 02:01 PM
Webby... I think it was you that wrote the positive review on Amazon so I thank you. Anyone else that has picked up a copy of the DVD please take a moment and rate it over at Amazon, good or bad (preferably good). Smile The direct link is in the previous message.
webby   03-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Webby... I think it was you that wrote the positive review on Amazon so I thank you. Anyone else that has picked up a copy of the DVD please take a moment and rate it over at Amazon, good or bad (preferably good). Smile The direct link is in the previous message.

Yep, that was me. I'm much better at book reviews, but I hope the DVD review helps convince a few people to give it a try. Since it's the one and only review I've posted on Amazon so far, I think that in itself says something good. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anders Monsen   03-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Webby... I think it was you that wrote the positive review on Amazon so I thank you. Anyone else that has picked up a copy of the DVD please take a moment and rate it over at Amazon, good or bad (preferably good). Smile The direct link is in the previous message.

Marc - I'm reviewing the DVD in the print issue of the newsletter that I edit, Prometheus. Let me knowin a PM if you want a copy of the newsletter once it comes out next month, and if you think the other directors want a copy. I just received the DVD in the mail last weekend, and have done a quick preview of the contents, but still have much of the material to go through.

Anders
ccosborne3   03-28-2007, 12:37 PM
When will it be available to download?
Marc   03-28-2007, 01:05 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:When will it be available to download?

There is an issue right now with how Amazon encodes the DVD files for download. (Each film has it's own track on the DVD... something that isn't easy to encode for back-to-back playback.) I am working with them to correct the problem so as soon as I hear something I'll let you know.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5