Pages (10):    1 4 5 6 7 8 10   
Jamo   08-18-2006, 11:46 AM
XamberB Wrote:History of the World, Part I, To Be or Not To Be, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood - Men in Tights, Spaceballs, The Producers

Mhm....watched two of them and looked up a photo of him, but i can't remember having seen him ^^

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
jimbow8   08-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Jamo Wrote:Mhm....[I] watched two of them and looked up a photo of him, but i can't remember having seen him ^^
Hey, Jamo, just to let you know that was PERFECT grammar in that sentence. You're getting noticeably better.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Jamo   08-19-2006, 06:29 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Hey, Jamo, just to let you know that was PERFECT grammar in that sentence. You're getting noticeably better.

Wow, thanks Wink
Shall I put that in my sig? Big Grin

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Kenji   08-19-2006, 10:26 AM
XamberB Wrote:History of the World, Part I, To Be or Not To Be, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood - Men in Tights, Spaceballs, The Producers

And, Young Frankenstein! Big Grin

I love Spaceballs! I want to see sequel.
XamberB   08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Kenji Wrote:And, Young Frankenstein! Big Grin

I love Spaceballs! I want to see sequel.
What hump? I'm still waiting for History of the World, Part II! Wink

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Jamo   08-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Kenji Wrote:I love Spaceballs! I want to see sequel.

The movie was in TV on Friday. So damn Funny Big Grin
We played poker at the same time, so I didn't get the whole movie, but what I have seen, was very jokingly Big Grin

(Gentleman)

XamberB   08-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Jamo Wrote:The movie was in TV on Friday. So damn Funny Big Grin
We played poker at the same time, so I didn't get the whole movie, but what I have seen, was very jokingly Big Grin
Mel Brooks is very jokingly. Try some of his other movies. I don't know which I like better - "Young Frankenstein" or "History of the World, Part I"

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Jamo   08-20-2006, 04:21 PM
XamberB Wrote:Mel Brooks is very jokingly. Try some of his other movies. I don't know which I like better - "Young Frankenstein" or "History of the World, Part I"

Mhm, I don't know. I will trie to get one of them Wink

(Gentleman)

cobalt   08-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Jamo Wrote:Mhm, I don't know. I will trie to get one of them Wink
Either movie will have you laughing.

EWMAN
KRW   08-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Jamo Wrote:Mhm, I don't know. I will trie to get one of them Wink

Young Frankenstein............... it has a great set of knockers in it!Wink

Ken
Pages (10):    1 4 5 6 7 8 10