Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8   
webby   07-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Noelie Wrote:You know, looking at this list, I have to wonder how many times I've seen Jaws. It came out so long ago, and I still watch it several times a year. :O

I love Jaws. First time I saw it was at a drive-in theater, in the "way-back" of my parents' station wagon. Good grief, that was a long time ago! Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kenji   07-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Susan Wrote:LOL! What are the odds? How did you meet him, Kenji?

Susan

I met him at Sony building. He visited to Tokyo for publicity of Robocop. But I met him coincidental. I didn't know he visited to Tokyo. I just passed by Sony building, and I saw he's there with crowd! I couldn't take a photo, but I got his autograph.
Kenji   07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
Noelie Wrote:Edit: You know, looking at this list, I have to wonder how many times I've seen Jaws. It came out so long ago, and I still watch it several times a year. :O

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

This dialogue was chilly.:eek:
KRW   07-14-2006, 08:14 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:100% in agreement. Best bad guy .... EVER!!!!!

BS! Clint Eastwood gets that title for "The Outlaw Josey Wales"!

Ken
KRW   07-14-2006, 08:23 PM
"Leathal Weapon" has to be the hands down favorite for me. Next on the list has got to be "The Chase"! After this, just about any Clint Eastwood Movie there is. And "Young Guns" and "Back To The Future" tie for fourth!Big Grin

Ken
jimbow8   07-14-2006, 08:24 PM
KRW Wrote:BS! Clint Eastwood gets that title for "The Outlaw Josey Wales"!

Ken
Nope! Clint was the protagonist in that movie. Same reason you can't give it to Gibson's Porter in Payback.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
KRW   07-14-2006, 08:34 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Nope! Clint was the protagonist in that movie. Same reason you can't give it to Gibson's Porter in Payback.

Just because the bad guy is the "Good guy" of the movie, doesn't make him any less bad. Josey Wales killed a lot more more than that wuss you like!:p

Ken
ccosborne3   07-14-2006, 09:49 PM
KRW Wrote:"Leathal Weapon" has to be the hands down favorite for me. Next on the list has got to be "The Chase"! After this, just about any Clint Eastwood Movie there is. And "Young Guns" and "Back To The Future" tie for fourth!Big Grin

Ken

I cant decide which crappy movie to attack first. The Chase or Young Guns. Big Grin

My motto has always been "if Charlie Sheens in it and it aint Platoon it probably sucks donkey balls".
Ken Valentine   07-14-2006, 09:50 PM
KRW Wrote:BS! Clint Eastwood gets that title for "The Outlaw Josey Wales"!

But . . . but . . . but . . . I thought he was the good guy.

Ken V.
ccosborne3   07-14-2006, 09:56 PM
I watch The Untouchables and Scarface a couple of times a year.

One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest every Christmas.
Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8