Pages (2):    1 2
luthie2   06-12-2006, 08:10 PM
APhew Wrote:My Credit Card got charged last Friday, so I'm guessing the book is shipping any day now, if not already.

The next question is... when do we get the super slipcases for the entire cycle?

I haven't been charged for the copy that I ordered from Shockwaves yet. Did you order from Shockwaves or Borderlands? (Hope you don't mind me asking!)

Thanks!

-Luthie
APhew   06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
luthie2 Wrote:I haven't been charged for the copy that I ordered from Shockwaves yet. Did you order from Shockwaves or Borderlands? (Hope you don't mind me asking!)

Thanks!

-Luthie

I ordered straight from Borderlands, so that I could get them all with #8.
fpw   06-13-2006, 01:58 PM
APhew Wrote:My Credit Card got charged last Friday, so I'm guessing the book is shipping any day now, if not already.

The next question is... when do we get the super slipcases for the entire cycle?

[SIZE="3"]I'm signing the sheets for SIMS 5 now. CD is supposed to create a slipcase for those.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
luthie2   06-13-2006, 02:21 PM
APhew Wrote:I ordered straight from Borderlands, so that I could get them all with #8.

Thanks for the info! I'll wait for Shocklines to take action, then.

-Susan
Scott Hajek   06-13-2006, 02:29 PM
fpw Wrote:I'm signing the sheets for SIMS 5 now. CD is supposed to create a slipcase for those.

So, how long has it been since SIMS 4 was published? I almost forgot about it. Though I'm reminded about it everytime I get an e-mail with a discount offer from CD.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (2):    1 2