Pages (2): 1 2   
Vargas   06-12-2006, 11:16 AM
As we all know,and it has been addressed by F. Paul Wison himself that "there is no more after Nightworld" but, wouldn't it be cool to have as the last Repariman Jack novel, a re-write of Nightworld written from Repairman Jack's perspective?

It could encompass all the things that RJ did while Glaeken was running around dealing with the Adversary because RJ was not a major player in the book.

Just an idea because I just can't bear the thought of Repairman Jack ending.
Hahahaha
webby   06-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Speaking of Nightworld - has anyone heard when the revised version will start shipping?

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fpw   06-12-2006, 12:19 PM
webby Wrote:Speaking of Nightworld - has anyone heard when the revised version will start shipping?

[SIZE="3"]SHould be soon. And there's more Jack in the revision.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Vargas   06-12-2006, 02:29 PM
F. Paul Wilson:

Glad to know you've already taken my recommendation.

hahahah.

Being a former Harrisburg, PA resident, I've noticed that Harrisburg and Camp Hill are mentioned several times in your later RJ books. Is this just coincidence or do you have friends/family there?
webby   06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]SHould be soon. And there's more Jack in the revision.[/SIZE]

Woo-hoo! Can't wait! Bad Webby won the internal debate and we're going to read it immediately. Big Grin

BTW - welcome to the board, Vargas! Hope you'll have fun and stick around!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vargas   06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Thanks webby. I'll stick around.

Been a repairman jack fan for years now. I borrowed Legacies off somebody and was hooked ever since. I just got Infernal in the mail on Saturday and read it all weekend.

While I'm waiting for Harbinger, I'm re-reading all the Jack novels. Been a while and I forget some of the better fixes.

Thanks again.
luthie2   06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Vargas Wrote:Thanks webby. I'll stick around.

Been a repairman jack fan for years now. I borrowed Legacies off somebody and was hooked ever since. I just got Infernal in the mail on Saturday and read it all weekend.

While I'm waiting for Harbinger, I'm re-reading all the Jack novels. Been a while and I forget some of the better fixes.

Thanks again.

Welcome, Vargas! Smile

-Luthie
APhew   06-12-2006, 04:35 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]SHould be soon. And there's more Jack in the revision.[/SIZE]

My Credit Card got charged last Friday, so I'm guessing the book is shipping any day now, if not already.

The next question is... when do we get the super slipcases for the entire cycle?
Marc   06-12-2006, 04:48 PM
APhew Wrote:The next question is... when do we get the super slipcases for the entire cycle?

Oooo.... I forgot about those. How much is it going to cost I wonder?
cobalt   06-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome Vargas, glad you joined the crew.

EWMAN
Pages (2): 1 2