Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8   
Medusa   10-26-2006, 09:42 PM
Somebody PULEEEESE tape it! I don't get Showtime!
Kenji   10-27-2006, 07:40 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I believe I've said it before but I'll say it again: Dario Argento's "Pelts" is not for the faint hearted. You've been warned.[/SIZE]

Not for the faint hearted? Then I'm okay! Big Grin

I'm looking forward to it.
Kenji   10-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Last night I watched "Dreams in the Witch House". The rat with human face freaked me out! :eek:
Silverfish   10-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Ok, who volunteered to tape Pelts for all us non-Showtime people? I vaguely remember a discussion about this. (I can't even see their website:

We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States.

Bull. That's all I have to say about that.)

I saw all the behind the scenes pictures, and now I want the real thing! <pouts>

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
cobalt   10-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Hi Stephanie! Big Grin
Since I need to obtain a new tape for Kenji (...it seems that a certain Weim....that will remain nameless.....Ginger.....ATE the tape Kenji sent me. I think the candy sent with the tape was still scented on the package. Picture a mangled tape box......LOTS of tape ALL OVER! my dining room and a very guilty dog.....slinking away.) I'll pick up extra to copy the tape. We may have to send the tape to others after it's viewed.....to be fair!

EWMAN
Kenji   10-28-2006, 04:27 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Hi Stephanie! Big Grin
Since I need to obtain a new tape for Kenji (...it seems that a certain Weim....that will remain nameless.....Ginger.....ATE the tape Kenji sent me. I think the candy sent with the tape was still scented on the package. Picture a mangled tape box......LOTS of tape ALL OVER! my dining room and a very guilty dog.....slinking away.) I'll pick up extra to copy the tape. We may have to send the tape to others after it's viewed.....to be fair!

Oh no! Your dog ate my tape? What a dog! :eek:

That candy's scent was so severe? Big Grin
cobalt   10-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Don't worry Kenji, the tape is replaced already and waiting to tape Pelts. It seems the hound Ginger, found the original tape very interesting...she must be part goat...and will eat ANYTHING!

EWMAN
Silverfish   10-28-2006, 11:52 PM
My Dad had a goat on top of his car once. He pulled it down by the horns. I wasn't there, but I have a good imagination. I laughed so hard when he told me about it. He was not amused.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Kenji   10-29-2006, 04:47 AM
Today I watched "Jenifer" by Dario Argento. What a gory make-up! :eek:

The story reminded me of FPW's short story "Face". So I got why D.Argento made "Pelts". Good choice!
Kenji   10-29-2006, 09:33 AM
APhew Wrote:Imprint - Haven't seen it yet, anxiously awaiting the DVD. Miike never fails to entertain or completely shock his audience, so I'm pretty excited to see this. It's unbelievable that Showtime would cut this entry. Hello? You're a pay channel? How horrific does something have to be to not be shown on Showtime? I guess I'll find out later.

Just now I watched "Imprint". I understood why Showtime cut this entry. Because....this is VERY gory and sadistic! I've never seen such a horrible TV drama. Even if a pay channel, they won't show that episode on TV, and I'm sure you would push stop button on DVD player. Actually, I shut my eyes in one scene.
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8