Pages (3):    1 2 3
Tony H   10-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Kenji Wrote:Today I saw "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" on rental DVD. It was funny and I enjoyed it.

But at first, this Japanese title was "L.A. Homicide", so I thought it's like "Hollywood Homicide". Then, I realized it's "KKBB". I disliked "Hollywood Homicide", but "KKBB" was a cool and stylish.

That Russian Roulette scene was priceless and I hysterically laughed! :xd:

The roulette scene was priceless. Val Kilmer's ring tone "I Will Survive'' cracks me up too.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
colburn0004   10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
"Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future, ugly sucker, only says "ficus""

One of my all time favorite sarcastic lines in a movie hands down. Loved this movie.

I just recently saw Brick as well I really enjoyed it and would recommend it, but i would have to go with kkbb over Brick just because RDJ and Kilmer are great in this movie.

About Brick below could someone please maybe clear it up for me I saw the movie just once and was kinda confused and was wondering if I thought right.
[SPOILER]So was Brendon the main character the father? Or did I completely miss something? I got a little lost in the talking sometimes Big Grin[/SPOILER]

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
bones weep tedium   10-20-2008, 07:37 AM
colburn0004 Wrote:"Talking monkey, yeah, yeah. Came here from the future, ugly sucker, only says "ficus""

One of my all time favorite sarcastic lines in a movie hands down. Loved this movie.

I just recently saw Brick as well I really enjoyed it and would recommend it, but i would have to go with kkbb over Brick just because RDJ and Kilmer are great in this movie.

About Brick below could someone please maybe clear it up for me I saw the movie just once and was kinda confused and was wondering if I thought right.
[SPOILER]So was Brendon the main character the father? Or did I completely miss something? I got a little lost in the talking sometimes Big Grin[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
Yep, when the baddie whispered to him at the end she told him. He only says that she called him a dirty word, but the look on his face speaks volumes.[/SPOILER]

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
colburn0004   10-20-2008, 05:57 PM
That's what I figured but wasn't for certain.:thumbsup:

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Pages (3):    1 2 3