Pages (2): 1 2   
fpw   04-11-2006, 02:32 PM
[SIZE="3"]FYI - This just in from Barry Hoffman of Gauntlet Press:[/SIZE]

Wanted to let you know my printer projects shipping HARBINGERS April 21. As I have more orders (from national distributors) than books, if you can mention something on your website . . . I want to make sure individuals who want the book can get a copy.

[SIZE="3"]In other words, the signed/limited Harbingers is sold out. But if any of you order in the next week or so, Barry will pull copies from the distributors' orders and divert them to you.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Silverfish   04-12-2006, 02:03 PM
You have good people working for you.
Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
jimbow8   04-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Silverfish Wrote:You have good people working for you.
Stephanie
Welcome to the board, Stephanie.

Where are you at in Canada? My sister lives up in western Ontario.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Sam   04-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Do I e-mail Barry with this request or just order the numbered edition on the Gauntet site??

Welcome to the board, Stephanie! I have a friend somewhere in Canada (haven't head from him in years) - Craig Herdman. Probably never met him but thought I'd ask anyway.
This post was last modified: 04-12-2006, 10:06 PM by Sam.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Marc   04-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Sam Wrote:Do I e-mail Barry with this request or just order the numbered edition on the Gauntet site??

You should just click on the Order button.
Sam   04-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Marc B. Wrote:You should just click on the Order button.

Ok. Thanks, Marc.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Keith the Elder   04-13-2006, 09:40 AM
I ordered through Shocklines months ago. He's not gonna pull my copy, is he? Or is Shoicklines part of Gauntlet? I preordered signed edition a while back.

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Kenji   04-13-2006, 11:08 AM
Silverfish Wrote:You have good people working for you.
Stephanie

Welcome to the board, Silverfish Stephanie. Enjoy the visits and posts.

BTW, your avatar is we call it "Harisenbon" in Japanese. Just FYI. Wink
Silverfish   04-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I live in Eastern Ontario.
No, I don't know Craig - Canada is very big.
Thanks for the real name of the fish. I just call it the silly fish that puffs up when you put a mirror in front of it, aka puffer fish, or puffy fish, or inflatable pin cushion.

Any of you trivia lovers want to guess where I got my quote? Virtual high five is first prize.

Stephanie Wink

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Keith the Elder   04-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Silverfish Wrote:I live in Eastern Ontario.
No, I don't know Craig - Canada is very big.
Thanks for the real name of the fish. I just call it the silly fish that puffs up when you put a mirror in front of it, aka puffer fish, or puffy fish, or inflatable pin cushion.

Any of you trivia lovers want to guess where I got my quote? Virtual high five is first prize.

Stephanie Wink

The Cleaning Machine

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (2): 1 2