Pages (2):    1 2
Anders Monsen   04-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:I ordered through Shocklines months ago. He's not gonna pull my copy, is he? Or is Shoicklines part of Gauntlet? I preordered signed edition a while back.

I'm in the same boat, and now a little nervous. Should I cancel my Shocklines order and go with Gauntlet?
Silverfish   04-14-2006, 12:55 AM
High five to Keith!

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
fpw   04-14-2006, 10:35 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:I ordered through Shocklines months ago. He's not gonna pull my copy, is he? Or is Shoicklines part of Gauntlet? I preordered signed edition a while back.

[SIZE="3"]No-no-no. Shocklines is a bookstore, not a distributor. Barry's talking about companies like Baker&Taylor that distribute to chains and places like Amazon.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Keith the Elder   04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]No-no-no. Shocklines is a bookstore, not a distributor. Barry's talking about companies like Baker&Taylor that distribute to chains and places like Amazon.[/SIZE]

Ohhhh!!!

Thanks

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Logan   04-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:The Cleaning Machine

Where do you find this story? You've piqued my curiosity.
Silverfish   04-17-2006, 09:20 PM
Logan, The Cleaning Machine is the first story Soft and Others.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Pages (2):    1 2