Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
jaybird   04-12-2006, 01:50 PM
jaybird Wrote:So far, KRW is in the lead with only 5 questions missed. Everybody is welcome to play. Don't delay, play today!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Peachynat turned her answers in this morning. She is in the lead with only 3 wrong. I am anxious to see who'll get all of them right. Paul? Are you going to play? BTW peachynat didn't get any coaching from me. Purely solo.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
Silverfish   04-12-2006, 02:00 PM
When's the deadline?
Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
fpw   04-12-2006, 02:29 PM
jaybird Wrote:Paul? Are you going to play?

[SIZE="3"]Nah. That wouldn't be fair. The ones I don't remember I can look up in seconds. (After all, I have searchable Word files of all the stories).[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jaybird   04-12-2006, 02:45 PM
I haven't gotten a great response from the first set of questions, but since the trivia keeps comming to me, here goes.
This works just like the first one, collect your answers, then private message them to me. I will score them and P/M the results back to you. Easy enough, right? Cool, let's do this.

1. What was Sal Roma's pet monkey's name?

2. Who is Jack's friend that supplies him with fake I.D.'s?

3. Who did Jack disguise himself as in "Legacies" to get the toys back?

4. What was the woman's name that ran the AIDS clinic that Gia volenteered at? ( in Legacies )

5. In Dormentalism, what do all xelton names have in common?

6. In "Crisscross", what did Jack dress up as to go trick-or-treating with Vicky?

7. How did Jamie Grant, (journalist from the Light) loose her pinkie finger?

8. In "Gateways", what did Semilee use to control the animals?

9. In "Crisscross", what was Luther Brady using sand from the Everglades for?

10. What was the name of the trucking company that hauled the sand from the Glades to Jersey?

11. In "Crisscross", what was Richie Cordova before he became a P.I./ blackmailer?

12. In "Long Way Home", what happens to Jack that he considers his worst nightmare?

13. In "Midnight Mass", which character is gay?

14. Who is Jack's closest friend?

15. Abe has a pet bird. What is his name?

16. In "Legacies", what guides Jack and Alicia to the source of the Broadcast power?

17. In "The Tomb", what does Vicky eat that makes her a target of the Rakoshi?

18. In "Nightworld", Where does Jack have to go to retrieve Kolobati's necklace?

19. What does the Dat-Tae-Vao give you the ability to do?

20. ( This is a question for the hard core folks) In what magaziene did "Cuts" first appear?

That's it for this round. Good luck to all of you. Hope you have a good time.Big Grin

jaybird   04-12-2006, 02:47 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Nah. That wouldn't be fair. The ones I don't remember I can look up in seconds. (After all, I have searchable Word files of all the stories).[/SIZE]
Well...I'm glad to see as a good leader you're not cheating. Cudos.

jaybird   04-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Silverfish Wrote:When's the deadline?
Stephanie
Welcome to the board Steph. There isn't a deadline. You can play anytime. After awhile I might post the answers somewhere, just so there won't be a wait period for the answers, but for now, play as you wish.

cobalt   04-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Silverfish Wrote:When's the deadline?
Stephanie
Welcome Silverfish! Much to be enjoyed here. Trivia by Jaybird is the best. And someone's even beat KRW I hear!

EWMAN
jaybird   04-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Congratulations to KRW. He turned in his answers to level II trivia. He came back with a vengence, he got all of the questions right. Good job dude. Now KRW is back in the lead.
I made a mistake in checking KRW's answers in level I. I had the wrong answer and he he had the right one. Either some digging was done, for the answer, or this is one hard-core FPW fan. Either way KRW only missed 3 on the first round. Sorry about that KRW. Impressive job.

jaybird   04-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Peachynat sent in her answers for trivia level II. She holds on to her #2 spot behind KRW. She only missed 2 questions. Good job Peachynat. I'm inpressed.
Where is everyony else? Is nobody else playing? I was hoping for some real cutthroat competition. Oh, I get it, nobody else feels like they can compete with these that are playing. Prove me wrong folks. Send in your answers. Don't let KRW and peachynat get to high on their own accomplishments.

peachynat   04-13-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm really enjoying this trivia. Can't wait to see some more. Smile

For those of you that haven't done it yet.... you should do it! It's lots of fun!!! Big Grin
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6