Pages (3):    1 2 3
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-10-2006, 11:11 PM
KRW Wrote:My little hairy people say your wrong! They also say you're impotent and that you have six toes on your left foot. That would explain why you're soo grumpy. Personaly, I think you're a lousy Doc, Doc. The little hairy people dedicated a Hallmark card to ya.

Winters are long,
and Summers are Hot.
You wish you where a man,
but the plumbing you've not!

Enjoy Doc!

KRW

This is strange, Ken. I went outside for a slice of pizza, and I came back to find these odd posts by "Dr. Roma." I asked my friend Brian, who runs this internet cafe, if he saw anybody sitting at my computer:
"Well yeah, Mike, it was a tall dude dressed in black."
"Yeah?"
"He was devilishly handsome. That's what Sarah here said. She said, 'Isn't that guy devilishly handsome?' That's what she said."
"Go on, Brian."
"And this guy had a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee."
"What else, man?"
"Well, he had a high forehead, just radiating noble intellect. That's what struck me. I knew the guy was a genius of some kind. That high forehead was the giveaway."
"So, Brian, what you're saying, the guy was =me=!"
"Oh, no, Mike. He was nothing like you at all."
KRW   04-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:This is strange, Ken. I went outside for a slice of pizza, and I came back to find these odd posts by "Dr. Roma." I asked my friend Brian, who runs this internet cafe, if he saw anybody sitting at my computer:
"Well yeah, Mike, it was a tall dude dressed in black."
"Yeah?"
"He was devilishly handsome. That's what Sarah here said. She said, 'Isn't that guy devilishly handsome?' That's what she said."
"Go on, Brian."
"And this guy had a neatly trimmed moustache and goatee."
"What else, man?"
"Well, he had a high forehead, just radiating noble intellect. That's what struck me. I knew the guy was a genius of some kind. That high forehead was the giveaway."
"So, Brian, what you're saying, the guy was =me=!"
"Oh, no, Mike. He was nothing like you at all."

Mike what are you talking about? Sorry but we had a bit of an incident here earlier! This big guy with a cane and some kind of funny cross busted in the door and and started typing on my computer! My family was so freaked I had to get them out of the house. When I entered our home again, their wasn't a soul in sight, Just a senior discount ticket to the Tuscon observeitory with a note attached. It said: It will begin in the sky!? I've had too many beers!

KRW
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-10-2006, 11:39 PM
KRW Wrote:Mike what are you talking about? Sorry but we had a bit of an incident here earlier! This big guy with a cane and some kind of funny cross busted in the door and and started typing on my computer! My family was so freaked I had to get them out of the house. When I entered our home again, their wasn't a soul in sight, Just a senior discount ticket to the Tuscon observeitory with a note attached. It said: It will begin in the sky!? I've had too many beers!

KRW

The guy came back, Ken! He tried to muscle me away from the computer! I hadda stop that shit =right= quick. Did what Grandpa taught me: head-butt with a simultaneous knee to the bollocks. Do it right and it will take the fight out of anyone. And the sorry-ass clownboy was laying on the floor here, moaning and groaning, saying, "But I'm The One. I'm The One..." Yeah? Take that rap elsewhere, fool. In Jersey, it might go over. Not in New York City. Damn, my time on the computer is up. Nice night. Maybe I'll take a walk through Central Park...
Logan   04-16-2006, 11:29 PM
This thread took a funny turn. I was gonna say the cover does look creepy, but I forgot what I was gonna post now!Wink
luthie2   04-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/BARRYL%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/BARRYL%7E1.BAR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][Image: 1887368841.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg]

I know, I know, the cover's been available for some time now, but I didn't notice anyone really talking about it.

I guess I'll start the discussions with my opinion, summed up in one word:

CREEPY!
[SIZE=2]
Okay, to clarify, I'll add that the cover is very gloomy and very urgent-looking at once. Then again, from everything that Effy's been hinting at over the past months, Harbingers sounds like it won't be Jack's happiest of times.
[/SIZE]

Can't wait for this book! (Despite KRW's warning! Actually that just enhanced my anticipation!)

Here's my tongue-in-cheek interpretation of the cover...

***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***

Tom, Jr trying to get back? Wink

-Luthie
KRW   04-23-2006, 07:49 PM
luthie2 Wrote:Can't wait for this book! (Despite KRW's warning! Actually that just enhanced my anticipation!)

Here's my tongue-in-cheek interpretation of the cover...

***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***
***Spoiler Alert!!***

Tom, Jr trying to get back? Wink

-Luthie

It's an incredible read and a defining noval of this this series. We've all been waiting for this book!Wink

KRW
cobalt   04-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Interesting though Luthie. Or "something" else trying to get back/into this world? I also can't wait! I'm reading all sorts of stuff to fill my time, like I have alot of it!

EWMAN
Pages (3):    1 2 3