Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9   
cobalt   05-06-2006, 09:37 AM
luthie2 Wrote:I'm still waiting for mine from Gauntlet. If it doesn't come tomorrow it's going to be a loooooooooooong weekend!!

Hope you get yours soon, Cobalt!

-Luthie
So do I Luthie, I'm even on vacation this week.............I took the week off because it's my son's birthday and my anniversary. What better way to while away a week than to read my favorite author's new book? IF IT WOULD EVER GET HERE!
Hope your copy arrives soon!

Be well!
LR

EWMAN
luthie2   05-06-2006, 12:39 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:So do I Luthie, I'm even on vacation this week.............I took the week off because it's my son's birthday and my anniversary. What better way to while away a week than to read my favorite author's new book? IF IT WOULD EVER GET HERE!
Hope your copy arrives soon!

Be well!
LR

Happy Anniversary, Cobalt. Smile

Enjoy your vacation! Hope that it ends up being Jack-filled.

-Luthie
cobalt   05-06-2006, 04:49 PM
The mail came and went, and the book did not come to me. SIGH!!! Another week-end wasted filling my head with other stuff. Oh the depression! SIGH!!! Well, there always is Monday's mail to look forward to...............SIGH!!!

Thanks Luthie, we'll just find that wine a tad easier to drink tonight.

EWMAN
Scott Hajek   05-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Mine arrived today! If only I wasn't trying to read "Cell"... I'd be all over "Harbingers" right now. Well, it's next for sure!

Nice nod to Lisa in the acknowledgements.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Biggles   05-06-2006, 05:09 PM
Still haven't gotten mine. Starting to get that feeling that maybe I didn't order one. Please, FPW, do you remember signing one for me? I wish I had a short-term memory. :confused:

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
t4terrific   05-06-2006, 05:31 PM
luthie2 Wrote:I'm still waiting for mine from Gauntlet. If it doesn't come tomorrow it's going to be a loooooooooooong weekend!!

Hope you get yours soon, Cobalt!

-Luthie

I got mine yesterday. Big Grin I ordered it from Shocklines and got free shipping. Shocklines rules!

This time I ordered two copies. (It would have been nice to have had an extra copy of The Haunted Air at cover price.)

I can't wait to get started on it. Time is short these days though.
This post was last modified: 05-06-2006, 05:35 PM by t4terrific.
Silverfish   05-07-2006, 12:05 AM
luthie2 Wrote:Happy Anniversary, Cobalt. Smile

Enjoy your vacation! Hope that it ends up being Jack-filled.

-Luthie

Cobalt,
Don't let your husband catch you full of Jack, or it might be an anniversary to remember, followed by a divorce.

Oh...it's really late here. Don't mind me.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Maggers   05-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Biggles Wrote:Still haven't gotten mine. Starting to get that feeling that maybe I didn't order one. Please, FPW, do you remember signing one for me? I wish I had a short-term memory. :confused:

You are not alone in this, Biggles. I couldn't remember if I'd ordered or not, so I emailed Gauntlet and Shocklines. They responded immediately. I didn't order from either one. Each still has a few copies available, though.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

cobalt   05-07-2006, 02:37 PM
I HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER!!!!!!! My book is somewhere in Springfield Mass. That COULD mean it will be here tomorrow. The week doesn't look so bleak now...........hope has been given............lost in a book I will be........dinner? Who needs to eat, oh the fridge is right there..............can't talk now..........reading..........................

EWMAN
cobalt   05-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Cobalt,
Don't let your husband catch you full of Jack, or it might be an anniversary to remember, followed by a divorce.

Oh...it's really late here. Don't mind me.

Stephanie
No problem Stephanie, hubby understands these things. He gets lost in techno manuels for HOURS! Or I could flip on the Discovery channel and give him the clicker..............he'll be entertained for a long time. I can then read my book with not a worry. Bad Huh? But truely, we make time for each other, and then have our own alone time. Works for us. Smile

EWMAN
Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9