Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9   
luthie2   06-09-2006, 10:28 PM
jaybird Wrote:I got it! I got it! I got it! Nat gave me my B-day present a little early. IT'S HARBINGERS!!!!!! Is she great or what? The only thing I would have wanted more is a purple hippo. Nat said she couldn't find the hippo. I can't wait to get started on it tonite. COOL BEANS!!!!! Now I don't feel like an outcast.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Congrats, Jaybird!! You're going to love this one! It's a thrill-ride and emotional roller coaster rolled into one!

Enjoy! Smile

-Luthie
cobalt   06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Kenji Wrote:At last, I got HARBINGERS! WooHoo! Look at my face! => Big Grin

As usual, Bluesman Mike sent it to me. Thanks! I can't go to New York, so he got described edition for me. Thank you for Japanese Kanji, Paul!

Since last night, I just started reading of "Interlde at Duane's", so after I finished it, I'll start read "HARBINGERS"!

Everybody, make a guess! About this described Japanese Kanji, do you know this meaning?
Kenji,
I was there when Bluesman had your book signed. He had a bag full of books for The Man to sign that night. You're in for a grand time with this book. Have fun reading!

EWMAN
Kenji   06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
luthie2 Wrote:No idea what the characters say, but your book is too cool!

Enjoy, Kenji! Smile

-Luthie

Thanks! This is one of my treasures now!

This word is structured by two different characters. "平" =flat, "和"=harmony; unity. 
cobalt   06-09-2006, 10:35 PM
jaybird Wrote:I got it! I got it! I got it! Nat gave me my B-day present a little early. IT'S HARBINGERS!!!!!! Is she great or what? The only thing I would have wanted more is a purple hippo. Nat said she couldn't find the hippo. I can't wait to get started on it tonite. COOL BEANS!!!!! Now I don't feel like an outcast.Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
That's great Jaybird.............enjoy the ride!

EWMAN
Kenji   06-09-2006, 10:37 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Kenji,
I was there when Bluesman had your book signed. He had a bag full of books for The Man to sign that night. You're in for a grand time with this book. Have fun reading!

Thanks, I'm sure I will!

A bag of full of books? LOL I can imagine that.Big Grin
This post was last modified: 06-09-2006, 10:46 PM by Kenji.
jaybird   06-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Kenji Wrote:Congrats, jaybird!Big Grin

But what is purple hippo?

It's a fictional animal. I've always wanted one, just because no one else has one.......as far as I know.

:p A good horror story will keep you up at night
jaybird   06-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks you guys. I've done my best not to read all of the posts about the book so far. NOW I can read the majic of Paul myself instead of enjoying it through everyone else. Whoopie!!!!!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Keith the Elder   06-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Got a double shot Friday: Harbingers and Vengeful Spirits

Rapture fer sure

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Kenji   06-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Got a double shot Friday: Harbingers and Vengeful Spirits

Rapture fer sure

That's great! Congrats! Enjoy the reading.........oh, I'm reading it now too. Cool
jaybird   06-13-2006, 10:23 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Got a double shot Friday: Harbingers and Vengeful Spirits

Rapture fer sure
Holy crap man. We won't hear from you for weeks.

Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9