fpw   03-04-2006, 11:29 AM
[SIZE="3"]Yeah, I know: What was I thinking? I never watched the TV show so maybe there were things that slipped past me, but...I don't get it. I just don't get it. And after-images of Jessica Simpson's teeth are still flashing on my retinas. (The low FF rating does not reflect my level of engagement. It was the end of a long day and I simply let 'er run.)

FF= 0[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   03-04-2006, 11:35 AM
My hubby and sons watched it for the "giggle factor" I went on-line. Enough said? Smile

EWMAN
Scott Miller   03-04-2006, 11:36 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Yeah, I know: What was I thinking? I never watched the TV show so maybe there were things that slipped past me, but...I don't get it. I just don't get it. [/SIZE]

What didn't you get? I didn't even have to explain it to the kids. :eek:

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Marc   03-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Why do you torture yourself so?
Maggers   03-04-2006, 02:42 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]... It was the end of a long day and I simply let 'er run.)...FF= 0[/SIZE]

OK, but did you continue to watch it? It must have been a very loooooong day.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   03-04-2006, 09:13 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Yeah, I know: What was I thinking? I never watched the TV show so maybe there were things that slipped past me, but...I don't get it. I just don't get it. And after-images of Jessica Simpson's teeth are still flashing on my retinas. (The low FF rating does not reflect my level of engagement. It was the end of a long day and I simply let 'er run.)

FF= 0[/SIZE]

I refuse to read what you posted, I'll be satisfied with your rating!Wink

KRW
Anders Monsen   03-05-2006, 01:48 AM
With this and Devil's Rejects it seems you're clearing out a backlog of bad movies...
jimbow8   03-05-2006, 02:15 AM
The music selection for DoH was pretty good.

That's about all I can think to say about it that was good

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft