Kev The Brit   11-17-2005, 06:21 AM
Hi Guys / Gals - I saw this for sale on ebay, and thought I'd mention it in case anyone out there wants a copy of this mag - I know from previous board postings about it that it's pretty hard to find. I am NOT selling this I might add, I already have a copy and it's staying here in my collection ! If anyone is interested, the link for it is here ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/F-Paul-Wilson-He-Sha...dZViewItem

Laters and best

Kevin
t4terrific   11-20-2005, 02:46 AM
Kev The Brit Wrote:Hi Guys / Gals - I saw this for sale on ebay, and thought I'd mention it in case anyone out there wants a copy of this mag - I know from previous board postings about it that it's pretty hard to find. I am NOT selling this I might add, I already have a copy and it's staying here in my collection ! If anyone is interested, the link for it is here ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/F-Paul-Wilson-He-Sha...dZViewItem

Laters and best

Kevin

I know this is off topic, but my question isn't worthy of it's own thread.

Does anyone know if FPW signs UK books (with the Colin Andrews pseudonym) with his normal signature and Colin Andrews? I'm thinking of buying one. When I asked the seller if the book was inscribed, he said, "It is just signed F Paul Wilson and Colin Andrews." I'm sure he doesn't know they are the same guy and could just be in the dark in the whole fpw/Colin Andrews deal.

I'm more interested in the book than the signature but I don't want one with a fake signature either.

If FPW often signs them that way, then I'll go ahead and buy it. Otherwise I'll keep looking.
fpw   11-20-2005, 03:15 AM
t4terrific Wrote:I know this is off topic, but my question isn't worthy of it's own thread.

Does anyone know if FPW signs UK books (with the Colin Andrews pseudonym) with his normal signature and Colin Andrews? I'm thinking of buying one. When I asked the seller if the book was inscribed, he said, "It is just signed F Paul Wilson and Colin Andrews." I'm sure he doesn't know they are the same guy and could just be in the dark in the whole fpw/Colin Andrews deal.

I'm more interested in the book than the signature but I don't want one with a fake signature either.

If FPW often signs them that way, then I'll go ahead and buy it. Otherwise I'll keep looking.

I often sign with both names.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   11-20-2005, 03:40 AM
fpw Wrote:I often sign with both names.

Thank you.
Paul R   11-20-2005, 07:25 AM
fpw Wrote:I often sign with both names.

That's almost like having a secret identity! I know, lots of people have pseudonyms, but to actually have a different signature for both? That strikes me as being quite funny! Or maybe it's just me....!
Incidentally, does this mean you have different bank accounts for your different names? Like, you have to adopt your Colin Andrews persona - and signature - when you go to withdraw your Colin Andrews money?
And when it's time to go to withdraw your Colin Andrews funds, do you go 'to the Colin Poles' with your trusty sidekick, slide down into the Colin Cave and head off to Gotham City in your Colin Mobile?
What? You think I'm taking this too far?! Big Grin
jimbow8   11-20-2005, 03:00 PM
t4terrific Wrote:I know this is off topic, but my question isn't worthy of it's own thread.

Unless, the seller knows what the FPW signature looks like, I don't think he'd recognize it as FPW's signature. I'd ask for a photo of the signatures.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft