Pages (2):    1 2
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-31-2005, 08:06 PM
Biggles Wrote:And rules are even more fun to break in the company of fellow anarchists..er...board members. Big Grin

Mercy, Biggles! Don't blow our cover here!
Pleiades   10-31-2005, 10:36 PM
Chevron Wrote:Thanks for the welcome. I've been around for a few months, but I've only posted a couple of times. Most of the chances I get to look at the forum are when I'm at work, and I'm unable to post while I'm there. I don't mind too much. The forum makes pretty entertaining reading anyway. Smile

Cheers.

Kevin.
Yes, welcome aboard. This is a fun place.

Now, can someone elighten me? I've read most of FPW's books, including "Sims". There seems to be indications of other books with the same topic (Meerm?) which I've yet to read. The story descriptions seem to read the same: Lawyer organizing the Sims, etc. Are there different stories? Are they the same novel with different titles? :confused:

Sims wasn't my favorite FPW book, but I'll read a followup.

You really only need three things: WD-40, Duct Tape, and a pointy stick. If it's supposed to move and doesn't, use the WD-40. If it moves and isn't supposed to, use the Duct Tape. If you want it to move and it doesn't want to, use the pointy stick. The rest of life is easy.
fpw   10-31-2005, 11:09 PM
Pleiades Wrote:Now, can someone elighten me? I've read most of FPW's books, including "Sims". There seems to be indications of other books with the same topic (Meerm?) which I've yet to read.

The explanation is in just about every newsletter.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Chevron   11-01-2005, 03:28 PM
It's great to start a thread and see so many people adding comments, and watching which way the conversation goes. I'll have to do this more often.

Still reading Sims. Just got told off for missing my appointment call at the Doctors 'cause I was too engrossed in the book to see my name scroll across the appointment board in the waiting room!

Ah, well.

Thanks everyone.

Kevin.
Pages (2):    1 2