fpw   10-20-2005, 08:06 AM
I started off FF-ing through this because it looked just plain bad. Then I realized it was good-bad, and watched. A cheapo-cheapo that's perfect for Bad Movie Night - some laughs are intentional, many are not. If you have a group that doesn't mind nudity (a fair number of bare breasts here), break out the six packs and the wisecracks and watch.

FF= 3.5

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   10-20-2005, 11:19 AM
fpw Wrote:I started off FF-ing through this because it looked just plain bad. Then I realized it was good-bad, and watched. A cheapo-cheapo that's perfect for Bad Movie Night - some laughs are intentional, many are not. If you have a group that doesn't mind nudity (a fair number of bare breasts here), break out the six packs and the wisecracks and watch.

FF= 3.5

I dug DE, definitely a low budget winner. What did they call the little creatures?

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I dug DE, definitely a low budget winner. What did they call the little creatures?
They called it a homunculus, but said it was half reptile -- the traditional homuculus was a little, little man.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   10-20-2005, 02:01 PM
fpw Wrote:They called it a homunculus, but said it was half reptile -- the traditional homuculus was a little, little man.

Thanks, that was a great closing scene.

Some other bad movie candidates for you: Frankenfish-Welcome to the bottom of the food chain, Hammerhead-Half Man, Half Shark, Total Terror, and Pinata: Survival Island-A weekend to dismember.

Scott

Anders Monsen   10-20-2005, 02:01 PM
fpw Wrote:They called it a homunculus, but said it was half reptile -- the traditional homuculus was a little, little man.

And the title of a very good book by James P. Blaylock. Homunculus, that is...
fpw   10-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Pinata: Survival Island-A weekend to dismember.
You mean Piranha, yes? I hope.

Although Pinata from Hell has possibilties. Hmm...

FPW
FAQ
Scott Miller   10-20-2005, 03:25 PM
fpw Wrote:You mean Piranha, yes? I hope.

Although Pinata from Hell has possibilties. Hmm...

Well Piranha certainly qualifies as possible selection for bad movie night, but no I mean Pinata. It also appears as Demon Island. I might include a few shots along with my 6 pack to increase the viewing pleasure.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201844/

Scott

neotank   10-22-2005, 11:51 AM
My favorite B movie is 'after the fall of new york' If you never seen it check it out. It's really bad yet really funny.

It's got a midget in it named... get this..... shorty.

If that doesn't tell you it's a B movie classic, nothing will