Pages (3):    1 2 3
dr_em2001   10-30-2005, 03:04 AM
Yes, believe it or not, our small city library got a copy...I just checked though and their are NO stamps on the book. It is in a plastic covering and has a barcode on that, but the actual book is untampered with. If I knew how much it might cost to 'lose', I might seriously consider it...
t4terrific   10-30-2005, 04:00 AM
dr_em2001 Wrote:Yes, believe it or not, our small city library got a copy...I just checked though and their are NO stamps on the book. It is in a plastic covering and has a barcode on that, but the actual book is untampered with. If I knew how much it might cost to 'lose', I might seriously consider it...

They usually charge far more than the item is actually worth.
dr_em2001   10-30-2005, 06:06 AM
im sure they would, but i would be willing to part with a fair amount of money for it...i dont even own anything F. Paul signed yet....lots of F. Paul merchandise, but no sigs or limiteds.
XiaoYu   11-06-2005, 11:35 AM
Just got my copy of Infernal in the mail Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Can't wait to see what happens to Jack...!

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
mike36799   11-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Trick or Treat?? Well I got the treat for sure, I got my copy from B&N. Yah, I paid a little more, but got it on the 31st so I was happy nonetheless.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-07-2005, 12:41 PM
mike36799 Wrote:Trick or Treat?? Well I got the treat for sure, I got my copy from B&N. Yah, I paid a little more, but got it on the 31st so I was happy nonetheless.

Damn good and damn right, Mike! B&N is the way to go! After all, how my gonna get me my big raise and promotion if the gang don't patronize good old B&N? (Dear me--who's that laughing so hearty in the background? Can't be Len and Steve Riggio...can it? And who just roared out, "You got a hope, Lindner!"?)
All Thumbs   11-08-2005, 01:02 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Infernal : a Repairman Jack novel / F. Paul Wilson. Show details

by Wilson, F. Paul (Francis Paul)
New York : Forge, 2005. 2005.

Location Collection Call No. Status Due Date Copy/Volume
BEAR LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
BRANDYWINE HUNDRED LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
CLAYMONT LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
DELAWARE CITY LIBRARY New Book WIL Checked out 11/28/2005
ELSMERE LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
HOCKESSIN LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
KIRKWOOD HIGHWAY LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired
NEW CASTLE PUBLIC LIBRARY New Book WIL Checked out 11/23/2005
NEWARK FREE LIBRARY Fiction WIL Newly Acquired

Woo-hoo! Hurry up and process that bad boy Big Grin
Paige   11-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Finally! I got it. Why oh why must my midterms be on Tuesday? The book is taunting me with it's pretty blue cover and saying, "Paaaiige....read me...you don't need to know about assets and liabilities management...."

::whimper::

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
Kenji   11-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Paige Wrote:Finally! I got it. Why oh why must my midterms be on Tuesday? The book is taunting me with it's pretty blue cover and saying, "Paaaiige....read me...you don't need to know about assets and liabilities management...."

::whimper::

It's a power of seduction from Otherness. Big Grin Don't give up your midterms. The book doesn't go anywhere. Wink

Good luck!
Hawkou8   11-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Schmuck-like, I'm still waiting on Amazon, from which it is not yet available.

I got mine from Barnes and Noble last week, It is a gr8 read but be advised that out of 351 pages the text starts on page 11 and at least 24 pages(got tired of counting) which are included in the page count are blank or may have only one word on the page. Sould have just written a little more. Still a great book!

Hawkou8
Pages (3):    1 2 3